Not sure if this is the right place, but here goes. I just picked up my first Pachislo slot machine and I have some questions about it.
I really didn't do any research into these machines before buying it. However I did print out a manual so I understand clearing errors and changing settings.

For reference it's a Sammy Fire Drift.

1. I notice when I add tokens, the credits only count up to 50. After 50 it just shoots added tokens back into the tray below. Is that normal or adjustable?
I assume it's normal and not adjustable, but maybe someone has some insight.

2. The key takes some playing with to open the front door of the machine, I have to sort of wiggle it while turning. When I bought it the guy did it in seconds. It can take me anywhere from 5 seconds to a minute to get it to open.
Should I replace the lock or would a new key do the trick? It came with 2 keys and both seem to do it. How expensive would it be to just replace the lock with a new one?
Any recommendations or links to a product that would correct this?

3. There's a buzzing sound from the speaker. It's not super noticeable while you're playing, but you can hear it when it turns on and is sitting.
If it's a cheap fix I'd like to look into it. The machine has a 2 prong power cable (both prongs are the same size) so it doesn't have a ground on it.

4. There's a video on screen of a car driving around, but I don't hear audio from what's on the screen. I just hear the "gaming" audio. From what I can see it looks like this machine only has one speaker located down by the token tray.
Is there supposed to be another speaker on this unit? Or is this normal and the sound doesn't play until you hit a jackpot or something?

IMG_0416.JPG