Thread: New Pachinko machine owner needing answers.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default New Pachinko machine owner needing answers.

I purchased a Okumurayayuki machine (or that's what previous owner told me, and it does have that name on the green plastic covers on back of machine). I tried uploading pictures from my phone but gives me errors. It has the word Victory by the ball shooter and Monako at the top of the playing field. I'm guessing it's a baseball version because the main emblem in middle says baseball. It isn't very clean by any means. But when I got balls for it I loaded it up and manually dropped a ball into the jackpot and heard the bell and several balls dropped into lower front tray. But it only did it once. I tried wiggling some of the levers (probably my first mistake) in Hope's that it was just something sticking. Now when I load the balls they just filter straight out the bottom. (Second mistake was not having anything to catch them at the ready because I wasn't expecting that). So does anyone have any idea on where I should start with my limited information?20200209_154857~2.jpg20200209_154922~4.jpg20200209_154931~2.jpg20200209_154752~2.jpgScreenshot_20200209-164414_Photos~2.jpg20200209_154922~2.jpg

2. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Basketcase

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: New Pachinko machine owner needing answers.

Interesting machine! I have one Monako machine, with a different theme.

The neat feature of these is the easy(er) access to the back, by squeezing the clips, if I recall correctly. It sounds like the ball dump has been opened--check for a mechanism that can be activated from the front with a pin, i.e. look for a pin hole on the front, then check the corresponding area on the back. The linkage may have been tripped accidentally.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Couldn't find any pin hole. But I did find a slid that was bound up to the point that I had to remove a couple more plastic covers to get it to move. Looks like it may be a problem I'll have to figure out how to resolve. I can't imagine any lubrication would go on these? Just seems like it would gum it up more. But after unsticking the slide it does seem to work properly now. I want to eventually make a cabinet to put it in and it would be cool to get a key (even if only to say its complete) even though it isn't needed. I only see one light in here. I can't tell if a second light is behind the jackpot mechanism. But the one light has 4 wires? What is the voltage and am I missing components to make them work properly?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

no lube on these machines is needed once they're cleaned and adjusted properly. as far as lights go you can easily fab up a 9 volt battery, a couple of leaf switches, and bulbs to light any area want and that's what most people do with vintage machines. it's also common to have a light activate in the jackpot area when a jackpot is hit.
    EM Pinballs & Arrangeballs

6. The following user says "Thanks" to emmadog

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

WELCOME!!!

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Basketcase View Post
    Couldn't find any pin hole. But I did find a slid that was bound up to the point that I had to remove a couple more plastic covers to get it to move. Looks like it may be a problem I'll have to figure out how to resolve. I can't imagine any lubrication would go on these? Just seems like it would gum it up more. But after unsticking the slide it does seem to work properly now. I want to eventually make a cabinet to put it in and it would be cool to get a key (even if only to say its complete) even though it isn't needed. I only see one light in here. I can't tell if a second light is behind the jackpot mechanism. But the one light has 4 wires? What is the voltage and am I missing components to make them work properly?
    Check our this thread, looks like your missing the low ball switch. There are usually 2 lights behind the one corner on those models. Behind the yellow lens for jackpot and behind the red for low ball.

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/show...some-questions

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to Pachitalk

neat machine
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead