Thread: 1992 Bravo Million stingy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default 1992 Bravo Million stingy

I have a 1992 Heiwa Bravo Million pachinko machine that is extremely stingy. (I purchased the machine as-is). Out of literally many hundreds of ball drops into the "Start" baskets and multiple dozens (easily over 100) of matching two, it has only matched all three once. Does anyone know how to make the game less stingy? I've tried dropping balls into additional baskets, putting a jumper on a control box with '1', '2', '3', and switching the power cable from the upper right corner (viewing from the back) white connector to the blue one, but nothing seems to alter this behavior.

In case it matters, the one time it did match all three, I got Error "E1"; but I'm guessing that's a separate issue (hopper jammed). Also, w
    hile powered on, there is a periodic double-buzz sound about every 5 seconds.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. The following user says "Thanks" to jmmort

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: 1992 Bravo Million stingy

Photos posted on this Thread will help us help you in solving some of your problems .
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

Thanks
    Thanks Received

yes pics might help allot

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default 1992 Bravo Million stingy

It’s not unusual to go 1000+ spins with no hit on some machines. How many hours have you played it? There should be the odds posted on the upper right corner. Not much you can do but adjust the nails to make it easier to bank spins to increase odds of getting a fever.

6. The following user says "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yeah, that doesn't sound far off to me. On mine, for example, the odds are something like 319.6 to 1 of a spin matching all 3. And that's 319.6:1 on every spin. It DOES NOT mean that you are guaranteed a win every 320 spins. In that regard, they are like Vegas slot machines. The stated odds are long-term averages - a dry spell could easily go 1000 spins. No way to change it either, as that's all done in the software's Random Number generator algorithm. As lotsoballs said, you can make the nails a little more open so you go into the various pockets more easily, but that in no way changes the odds.

You might want to think about looking for a 99:1 machine. I've got a Lady Gaga coming that is 259:1. That "should" hit a little more often than Avengers, which pays out about like yours As an example, Modern Pachinko has one of the 99:1 machines here: https://modernpachinko.com/collections/pachinko/products/fever-mobile-suit-z-gundam-1-319?variant=28608297009216

8. The following user says "Thanks" to Toyguy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

@JMMORT what are the odds on your machine? I have played a 1/399 machine (when they were still in parlors) that I have hit on my very first spin. I have also played a symphogear machine (1/199) that had 2000? (@PekoJPF) spins on it and when I played it, I hit it fairly quickly. There was a photo I've seen that had a magical Halloween machine (1/99) at over 2500 spins! Although things like that are less common, they do happen. Remember, spins are predetermined as soon as you get the ball in the start hole. Two matching numbers is a tease in most cases and is purely for entertainment. You will not get a matching 3 numbers unless the RNG inside of the computer says you won once the ball falls in the start hole. Many newer moderns have an option where you can change the odds kind of how pachislots work. I dont know your machine, but many machines have a "rush" mode. Once you are in a "rush mode" your chances of getting a bonus are HIGHLY increased.

My pachinko can be really stingy at time (lupin the 3rd 2012? model 1/319) but sometimes hits fairly often!
    Last edited by Goobie777; 01-04-2020 at 02:31 PM.

10. The following user says "Thanks" to Goobie777

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you everyone for your comments. They have been very helpful. Now that I know the machine is actually behaving as expected, I can focus on the E1 error issue, which is most likely something mechanical.