Thread: Pachislo CJ error, Unable to execute a hard reset. Baltec Type A machine, yr 200

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Exclamation Pachislo CJ error, Unable to execute a hard reset. Baltec Type A machine, yr 200

I've tried everything with this machine and cannot clear the CJ error. I've tried a master reset but believe I cannot execute a master reset as every attempt to do so, from the threads I've read, when setting the odds etc, when pulling the reel lever, the skill setting (1-6) displayed on the machine is supposed to turn to a 0, confirming that the skill has been set or that a master reset has been initialized. Every time that I have pressed the lever, the number setting stays displayed in the 1 thru 6 format....i know the lever is working though as whenever I press the lever when trying to execute the reboot, after pressing the lever, I can no longer change the skill/odds setting.... so, I can cycle thru 1-6 with the odds button, but as soon as I press the lever to set, I can no longer cycle through 1 thru 6 after doing so, which would indicate that the lever is infact working and that my problem doesn't lie there. Anyone have a similar machine or manual that could give me some insight as to where the failure is? All of the manuals I have seen have been for machines that are not like mine. I thank you in advance for your attention to this and/or advice.

Process.:
    1.Master switch off/service switch On
    2. Master switch On/Service Switch On
    3. Odds button pressed, selecting 1 thru 6
    4. Spin reel pressed/ or spin reel pressed multiple times/ or spin reel held for 10+ seconds
    5. Master switch ON/Service switch moved to off
    -----------------
    1.result: CJ error and alarms immediate

2.Action: soft reset/barrel key initiated

3.result: coin chute initiates to clear any potential jams (there's absolutely no coins jammed)

Alarm continues to sound and CJ continues to be displayed.

----------

So, who's gonna be the sage with solid advice that's gonna help me solve this dilemma?

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachislo CJ error, Unable to execute a hard reset. Baltec Type A machine, yr

Logic dictates. If it shows a coin jam, but no coin present. One of the opto sensors is dirty, blocked or faulty.

That's the first place to look.
    Ian #UKPachinko

3. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachislo CJ error, Unable to execute a hard reset. Baltec Type A machine, yr

I'm more of a pachinko kinda guy.. with that being said i dont recall anymachine having a odds setting of 0... can any one confirm it exists?

and of course

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS