Thread: getting a savanna park

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile getting a savanna park

Just like snake 1111, I received last week a Savanna Park from Pachislot777. It looks like a brand new machine both inside and out and my kids love it. I have to try the cotton balls though(not the pink ones). I was floored by the excellent condition, how well it was packed and for only $75 off of Ebay. I was supposed to get 500 tokens, and of course my 10 year-old counted out the bright shiny copper tokens at only 430(bag was broken). Once I mentioned to Dan I was a pachitalk member, he said he'd send out the extra 70 right away!
    I got hooked on pachislos at Christmas when I bought a 007 from Daca. It came in horrendous condition(but what did I know) and 50 boxes of baking soda later, it still has that musty smell. I also have an IGT red white blue 7 machine but don't even play it anymore since pachislos are so much fun. My neighbor has
    speed racer and spin luck so we have a lot of fun.
    I check Ebay every day and that Big Bear special did look tempting but being the tight accountant as I am, I just couldn't justify all of those machines right now.
    I love this site and notice a lot of people from Pa. Thanks for the interesting and informative discussions.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: getting a savanna park

Kate,

Welcome to our little slice of imported happiness!

On your 007, try this for the musty smell, take out the hopper, spray all the wood in that area real good with fabreeze. I had a babel that had that problem, I soaked down the wood and it never smelled musty again.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks--I'll try that. One more question--I'm trying to get a Savanna Park manual off of Big Bear's site and I can't seem to access it. Kate(should I have used my real name?)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by kate
    One more question--I'm trying to get a Savanna Park manual off of Big Bear's site and I can't seem to access it.
    I just went to Big Bear, Savanna Park is one of the ones that he hasn't translated yet apparently. The only machines that he has the manuals for are the ones where the details is an actual link (maybe almost half of them)

Quote Originally Posted by kate
    Kate(should I have used my real name?)
    Doesn't matter, it's all how you want to be addressed, we can just call you silly little pachi girl if you prefer . We have a number of users using their real name so don't worry about it.
    I noticed you mentioned PA in your first post, which end of the state are ya from?

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Born in the middle of the state and now live in Steeler country. I visit WV alot for those slots and Vegas. Cheaper to stay home though and play my pachislos. Kate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i like the savanna park very much. i only have it as a ps2 game, but as far as i can tell it is a very nice machine. when i put in the game the first time, i couldnt stop cause i liked it so much. if i would live in the us, i would have bought one. but so i have to stick on the playstation for most of the pachis....
    ---------------------------
    Thunderbirds II - Thunderbirds III - Gamera High Grade Vision

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yeah it is fun. I just called DGI and disconnected the bottom speaker as cotton balls didn't work. I can now hear--huh?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

thats also what i do. i disconnect till balls or volume controll. tooo loud is not an option!
    ---------------------------
    Thunderbirds II - Thunderbirds III - Gamera High Grade Vision

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Kate, there is a reason why there are so many Pachitalkers from Pennsylvania. . .

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yeah we kinda rule don't we?

Now we are gettin representation on the Western end of the state, with kate, myself, and monaghj. Whooo Hooo