Thread: Another Battle Counter question

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Another Battle Counter question

Hey all,

So I was fiddling with my battle counters that I just got in and had a couple questions about it. I was hooking it up to my Macross Frontier 2 and it was counting Starts but didn't seem like it was counting anything else. After researching here, Google, and having my Japanese wife help translate some stuff I think I have the correct CN configuration figured out - CN3, CN4, CN5. Does this sound right? So I played the machine until I hit a Fever and had a mass payout but other than the battle counter flashing nothing changed in the stats. Is there somewhere on the battle counter that should be indicating that a Fever was hit?

I took another battle counter (same type, different counter) and shorted the connectors to see what would change, if I short the Start then it obviously ticks up the start, if I short the Jackpot it ticks up the Otari stat, but if I short the last one the counter flashes all crazy but nothing changes on the stats again. Am I just missing how these things work? I guess I was under the assumption the gave more data. Is this particular battle counter that I have just not a good one?

It's funny because even though my wife is Japanese she doesn't understand a lot of the terminology on the battle counter so wasn't able to help much as to what data it should be showing. One of the main things I wanted to know is what the yellow "1/----" is supposed to be counting. Also, in the picture attached what does the "1/2" represent? And what is the "1" below it and the "1" next to the "8"?

She did find this site though that has the pinouts for pachinko machines, which might be useful for this forum. Everyone here may already know about it though! Here is the page for my Macross which shows where the CNs shoudl be connected to. I'm assuming this is correct. http://www.3stone.co.jp/1602.html

As always, thanks in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images