Thread: Kung Fu Lady machine give me an E2 error

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Kung Fu Lady machine give me an E2 error

Hello fellow slots peoples ! so i just got my first machine and I have already screwed something up . I picked up a Kung Fu lady Yasama machine and it was working fine for a little while. I put 10 coins in and played for a little bit.I won some coins and then i hit the payout button and got an E2 error. Now I have not got it to work no matter what i try. I have tried to hard reset but im not 100% on how to actually do that or what it should look like when i actually do. I can turn the reset key and it will let me change the odds number but then again I dont know were to go from there. I have read about cleaning the sensor on the hopper as the E2 is a hopper error. I have yet to get something to clean it but im not 100% sure where the sensor actually is and what part to clean. Sorry to spew all this out but I really want this thing to work and I just cannot believe that i screwed it up already thank you guys for any help that you can lend. I can also upload some videos or photos if that would help anybody.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Kung Fu Lady machine give me an E2 error

Here are instructions to perform a hard reset. Make sure that you follow each step. A soft reset is usually performed by turning the door key to the left.

MachineReset.jpg
    I've never met a Pachi I didn't like

3. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to jmaclerran

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hello to a fellow Michigander!

The hopper should slide out and you may need to unplug a wire connector depending on the style of hopper it is. The sensor is on the bottom looking like a pair of black plastic parts with a slot cut it them. The tokens that pass thru there are counted by the machine. Cleaning is easy using Q-tips and rubbing alcohol.

Depending on your location perhaps we could meet up someday. I am near the Ford Airport and offer up some possible help if you ever need it. Just send me a private message here on PachiTalk if you want. Please don't post any private info in the general forum postings.

5. The following user says "Thanks" to Peteybob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the help on the reset. That seemed to help. Looks to be the spring or the actual little lever that breaks the light when coins are paid out is not coming back fast enough to the sensor. Going to get some lithium grease in the bolt and see if that helps bring it back a bit faster. If not that I’m going to look for a new spring. Also Thanks for the offer Peteybob ! I actually just got my first home with my fiancé Just north of the city ! Got to love GR

7. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to dreadheadsrock

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I've taken apart the hoppers on a few of my Yamasa machines and regreased all the pivot points and that's helped quite a bit on them.
    -Karl Bonfiglio