Thread: my first modern pachinko: 2015 Ranma 1/2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: my first modern pachinko: 2015 Ranma 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Peteybob View Post
    I have the same frame in the purple version with Fever Wonderful in it.
    Cool, can you post a picture of that? I tried googling but got no hits.
    WANTED: 10¥ candystore games, pre-1950s Japanese machines, スマートボール (Smart Ball), 1948 Bally Heavy Hitter, Pickwick-style (~1905)
    willing to ship from anywhere.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by cait001 View Post
    Cool, can you post a picture of that? I tried googling but got no hits.
    Look here: https://www.sankyo-fever.jp/history/...?tag=2015#2015

2015.6 for the frame of CR Passion Monster
    2015.2 for the cell of CR fever powerful

I received the two as a random pair from a seller thru FromJapan. I ordered the cell and asked for a frame to ship with it. They go well together

Oh and my joystick is used is certain bonus levels as well like using the chance button. I recalled this tonight as I went thru four fever rounds.
    Last edited by Peteybob; 04-12-2019 at 11:37 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Look here: https://www.sankyo-fever.jp/history/...?tag=2015#2015

2015.6 for the frame of CR Passion Monster
    2015.2 for the cell of CR fever powerful

I received the two as a random pair from a seller thru FromJapan. I ordered the cell and asked for a frame to ship with it. They go well together

Oh and my joystick is used is certain bonus levels as well like using the chance button. I recalled this tonight as I went thru four fever rounds.
    thanks for that link! I guess that is the only current resource for seeing other titles that share the same frame?
    2016.5 CR Thunder Dragon
    2016.1 CR The Great King
    2015.10 CR J-RUSH3
    2016.7 Ranma 1/2
    2015.6 Passion Monster
    2015.2 Fever Powerful
    2015.1 Fever Mahanatsuki
    2014.12 Battle of Darth Vader
    2014.11 Fever Queen
    2014.10 Fever Koda Kumi LEgend Live
    2014.7 The Melancholy of CR Fever Suzumiya Haruhi
    2014.6 Fevermores Space Pirate
    2014.3 Fever Sea Monkey
    2014.1 Super Tengu
    2013.10 Feel Layers Revolution
    2013.1 Fever Tiger Mask 2

Will definitely be on the market for Thunder Dragon and Battle of Vader cells if anyone sees them around!
    is this a good price? https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r285939736

Kind of sad Sankyo hasn't put the effort in to flesh out their early history on that site.
    Last edited by cait001; 04-13-2019 at 11:26 AM.
    WANTED: 10¥ candystore games, pre-1950s Japanese machines, スマートボール (Smart Ball), 1948 Bally Heavy Hitter, Pickwick-style (~1905)

4. The following user says "Thanks" to cait001

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by cait001 View Post

Will definitely be on the market for Thunder Dragon and Battle of Vader cells if anyone sees them around!
    is this a good price? https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r285939736

Kind of sad Sankyo hasn't put the effort in to flesh out their early history on that site.
    The 8000 yen price is good to me if I were looking to buy that cell. But add about 4000 yen for shipping within Japan and then the international shipping to you. For me the initial $72 could become $350 in the end. The seller also offers a frame for another 5000 yen but it is best to ask if it is all intact. Also add all the additional shipping costs as this might be another separate carton delivered. (I think this is who I bought my purple frame from which also had an auto controller system on it. That was a bit messed up but easily removed and all works as it should in the parlor.)

Also of all these cells listed, I do not know if any are frame specific. As in are there multiple frames that look the same but have slight differences within them which makes them fully work with specific cells.

Some older Sankyo history can be found here: https://www.sankyo-fever.jp/history/list.php?tag=1966 (unless you meant the non-modern style machines dating back even further?) Look at the left side bar listing ranges of years to look at. I use the Google Chrome browser with auto translate turned on to view such pages.

https://fever.s-pwfl.com/special/pef...919.1555125294
    Last edited by Peteybob; 04-13-2019 at 11:57 AM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The 8000 yen price is good to me if I were looking to buy that cell. But add about 4000 yen for shipping within Japan and then the international shipping to you. For me the initial $72 could become $350 in the end. The seller also offers a frame for another 5000 yen but it is best to ask if it is all intact. Also add all the additional shipping costs as this might be another separate carton delivered. (I think this is who I bought my purple frame from which also had an auto controller system on it. That was a bit messed up but easily removed and all works as it should in the parlor.)

Also of all these cells listed, I do not know if any are frame specific. As in are there multiple frames that look the same but have slight differences within them which makes them fully work with specific cells.

Some older Sankyo history can be found here: https://www.sankyo-fever.jp/history/list.php?tag=1966 (unless you meant the non-modern style machines dating back even further?) Look at the left side bar listing ranges of years to look at. I use the Google Chrome browser with auto translate turned on to view such pages.

Most expensive cell shipping cost (I’ve ordered 6 or 7 now) was only about $150 for me (domestic shipping in Japan and international FedEx included) via FromJapan. My 2 cents. Cells for the Evol only weigh 20kg or so; about 1/3 the weight of a full machine and much smaller package obviously. Frank at Clover can also get cells; but no telling when the next order/shipment is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. The following user says "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by lotsoballs View Post
    Most expensive cell shipping cost (I’ve ordered 6 or 7 now) was only about $150 for me (domestic shipping in Japan and international FedEx included) via FromJapan. My 2 cents. Cells for the Evol only weigh 20kg or so; about 1/3 the weight of a full machine and much smaller package obviously. Frank at Clover can also get cells; but no telling when the next order/shipment is.
    Thanks for quoting your shipping costs. You'll ping the board on this next legendary "Frank at Clover" shipment happens, yeah?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The 8000 yen price is good to me if I were looking to buy that cell. But add about 4000 yen for shipping within Japan and then the international shipping to you. For me the initial $72 could become $350 in the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsoballs View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oops, my bad I had the pricing wrong in my head. I was thinking of when I bought my Eva8 and forgot that I had a frame added. (10,000 yen total) Both shipped to me in one box via FedEx Intl. Economy. First picture = both shipping charges plus a couple fees would be $282 at today's exchange rate. Add the above cell for $72 = my guesstimate of the $350.

Second picture = my AKB48 cell was around $152 shipped via DHL. I bought this one for 7800 yen with free shipping to From Japan. So only 700 yen of the plan fees was with the cell. Everything else goes with five 2' x 6' banners which I had printed and were added to the same delivery box.

FromJapan EVA8 Machine Rcpt.jpgFromJapan AKB48 Cell+ Rcpt.jpg
    Last edited by Peteybob; 04-13-2019 at 06:39 PM.

10. The following user says "Thanks" to Peteybob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The frame is so much heavier than the cell, all those electronics! So I'd probably try and source any different frames from North America at this point.
    to be honest the only full pachinko machines I have eyes on right now are an Apollo arepachi, a 1970s powerflash, or a pre-matsumaru guage if I ever had the chance. Space is limited and the walls are closing in!

Moreso I mean that they have pictures for very few of them, and minimal other info.
    but sure I would love to see their even earlier ones, of course!