Hi everyone,

This is my first pachinko adventure. I picked up a machine and from what I can tell it is called a Lassen World. The owner didn't know anything about it at all. She had it plugged in and it make a couple sounds in Japanese. Somewhere near the top, it started making some loud buzzing sounds. I thought it was just part of the sound effects, but now I'm worried something might have broken.

So, I brought it home and gave it a good cleaning. Almost everything seems to be in working order. I can launch balls, the screen is on and it lights up, etc. However, the machine does not react to anything. There are no sounds and the screen just cycles between a few different scenes.

According to PinballDaves's site: http://www.pinballdave.com/pachinko/...ror_codes.html20190302_171439.jpg20190303_111154.jpg20190303_110953.jpg
I have errors 3 and 5, which are payout errors? I've poked around the payout hopper on top and can't see any jams or anything, but I think this is where the loud buzzing was coming from when I picked it up. When I turn the black knob, it seems to push the balls backward instead of forward, so none pass through. I'm going to try and post some pics here.

Would the errors I have prevent the machine from playing at all? I'm worried there might be a bigger problem than just the payout mech. Any thoughts are appreciated.