Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 135

Thread: JT-Comatz Trading Co., LTD Alibaba pachinko vendor

  1. #21
    Eye Shooter Calypso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    God's Waiting Room AKA Florida
    Posts
    535
    Thanks
    455
    Thanks Received
    214

    Arrow Re: JT-Comatz Trading Co., LTD Alibaba pachinko vendor

    Quote Originally Posted by lotsoballs View Post
    Dang, they must like me! Both machines I ordered were $300 shipping cost and “free” transformer; kinda odd. Maybe shipping to Charlotte is cheaper? You should mention you are a pachitalk member and they need to give you best price....I made sure to make a big deal about being a Pachitalk member and possibly recommending them to others on here! Lol, I figured it can’t hurt! Who did you talk to? Sara or Aki? Just curious...Sara is super helpful!
    Shipping seems high for Valk. Maybe you are paying more for that warranty? I see machine prices all over the charts depending on demand in Japan or here for specific models. But shipping does depend on location. Even for Tom, it can vary. I give highest possible price (better to overguess than under). Transformer not included is odd (always should be).

    No matter how "good" a seller is...it is worth mentioning that they do need to make money somewhere in the deal. Hiding it in shipping charge seems odd choice instead of being upfront about it.
    Calypso

  2. #22
    Eye Shooter lotsoballs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Charlotte NC
    Posts
    936
    Thanks
    665
    Thanks Received
    1,735

    Default Re: JT-Comatz Trading Co., LTD Alibaba pachinko vendor

    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso View Post
    Shipping seems high for Valk. Maybe you are paying more for that warranty? I see machine prices all over the charts depending on demand in Japan or here for specific models. But shipping does depend on location. Even for Tom, it can vary. I give highest possible price (better to overguess than under). Transformer not included is odd (always should be).

    No matter how "good" a seller is...it is worth mentioning that they do need to make money somewhere in the deal. Hiding it in shipping charge seems odd choice instead of being upfront about it.
    To be clear; they don’t “hide” anything with shipping cost; they provide a quote before you order; so if you don’t like it, that’s it; tell em’ their shipping quote is too high! If you agree; they draft up an Alibaba purchase contract with agreed upon shipping cost clearly listed.

    None of the machines I’ve ever ordered off YahooJapan have ever had a transformer included.

  3. #23
    Sandwich Shooter stampeed valkyrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    346
    Thanks
    100
    Thanks Received
    432

    Default Re: JT-Comatz Trading Co., LTD Alibaba pachinko vendor

    So yeah I am nixing this. $499 is too high for 1 machine shipped.
    I just got a quote on a Cowboy Bebop machine for $325 as the shipping cost, so yea nope.

    I did send them a message in response as they wanted an answer, I may take a look again at Clover if he gets them instock.

  4. #24
    Eye Shooter lotsoballs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Charlotte NC
    Posts
    936
    Thanks
    665
    Thanks Received
    1,735

    Default Re: JT-Comatz Trading Co., LTD Alibaba pachinko vendor

    Quote Originally Posted by stampeed valkyrie View Post
    So yeah I am nixing this. $499 is too high for 1 machine shipped.
    I just got a quote on a Cowboy Bebop machine for $325 as the shipping cost, so yea nope.

    I did send them a message in response as they wanted an answer, I may take a look again at Clover if he gets them instock.
    Totally agree Clover is top choice; patience is key and needed though! Also wish their newer machines weren’t so pricey, but like Calypso said they all have to make that money somewhere!

  5. #25
    Eye Shooter Calypso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    God's Waiting Room AKA Florida
    Posts
    535
    Thanks
    455
    Thanks Received
    214

    Arrow Re: JT-Comatz Trading Co., LTD Alibaba pachinko vendor

    Quote Originally Posted by lotsoballs View Post
    To be clear; they don’t “hide” anything with shipping cost; they provide a quote before you order; so if you don’t like it, that’s it; tell em’ their shipping quote is too high! If you agree; they draft up an Alibaba purchase contract with agreed upon shipping cost clearly listed.

    None of the machines I’ve ever ordered off YahooJapan have ever had a transformer included.
    Yes I agree. That was just a turn of phrase. It’s clear that Valk was either overquoted or maybe this dealer was hiding his money in the shipping charge. It wouldn’t be the first time anyone’s done that and there’s no shame in it. I would prefer a seller to give me the price on top of the machine price. I prefer transparency. It wasn’t a dig at your preferred company lotso.

    I agree, if Clover Collectables can finally get their shipment, because they buy in such a large bulk, it will always be the least expensive and I had a great experience with them. We just seem to have to wait an abnormally long amount of time between cargo shipments this time around. Which in many cases, has forced us to branch out. Sometimes that’s a great thing because a little competition between suppliers, can help all of our pricing overall.

    And as far as the transformers go, I’ve never bought anything FromJapan. Anything I’ve purchased through Tom or Clover Collectables has always had the transformer included. Tom ships them separately but it’s always included in the price typically he throws in coins to.
    Last edited by Calypso; 02-15-2019 at 09:16 PM.
    Calypso

  6. #26
    Eye Shooter lotsoballs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Charlotte NC
    Posts
    936
    Thanks
    665
    Thanks Received
    1,735

    Default Re: JT-Comatz Trading Co., LTD Alibaba pachinko vendor

    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso View Post
    Yes I agree. That was just a turn of phrase. It’s clear that Valk was either overquoted or maybe this dealer was hiding his money in the shipping charge. It wouldn’t be the first time anyone’s done that and there’s no shame in it. I would prefer a seller to give me the price on top of the machine price. I prefer transparency. It wasn’t a dig at your preferred company lotso.

    I agree, if Clover Collectables can finally get their shipment, because they buy in such a large bulk, it will always be the least expensive and I had a great experience with them. We just seem to have to wait an abnormally long amount of time between cargo shipments this time around. Which in many cases, has forced us to branch out. Sometimes that’s a great thing because a little competition between suppliers, can help all of our pricing overall.

    And as far as the transformers go, I’ve never bought anything FromJapan. Anything I’ve purchased through Tom or Clover Collectables has always had the transformer included. Tom ships them separately but it’s always included in the price typically he throws in coins to.
    I know what you mean about hiding the profits in “shipping cost”, the old shell game! I will say this; shipping cost can vary by region wildly, as I learned recently as shipping 2 Lumina cells, one up north ($35) the other out west ($75); the one to CA I checked both UPS and FedEx and they colluded on the same $75 price somehow...

  7. #27
    Sandwich Shooter stampeed valkyrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    346
    Thanks
    100
    Thanks Received
    432

    Default Re: JT-Comatz Trading Co., LTD Alibaba pachinko vendor

    So just for clarification, apparently the $499 price included the transformer.

    After reading some responses including Kimba's the shipping quote they gave me is pretty crazy.

    I'll keep looking.

    Rob

  8. #28
    Eye Shooter lotsoballs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Charlotte NC
    Posts
    936
    Thanks
    665
    Thanks Received
    1,735

    Default Re: JT-Comatz Trading Co., LTD Alibaba pachinko vendor

    Sara at JT just sent me a preview test video of an upcoming shipment...



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. The following user says "Thanks" to lotsoballs


  10. #29
    Eye Shooter lotsoballs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Charlotte NC
    Posts
    936
    Thanks
    665
    Thanks Received
    1,735

    Default Re: JT-Comatz Trading Co., LTD Alibaba pachinko vendor

    Here’s pics of their excellent packing process, will post update next week upon arrival!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to lotsoballs


  12. #30
    Kungishi CarlW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sugar Grove, Illinois
    Posts
    1,502
    Thanks
    2,251
    Thanks Received
    3,293
    PACHINKO - Nishijin Model A, 2005 Newgin Cutie Honey, 2015 TAKAO Queen's Blade 2
    BUBBLE HOCKEY - SUPER CHEXX PRO | MAME - 4 Player Entertainment Center
    PINBALL - Williams Grand Lizard

  13. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to CarlW


  14. #31
    Eye Shooter lotsoballs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Charlotte NC
    Posts
    936
    Thanks
    665
    Thanks Received
    1,735

    Default Re: Queens Blade 3

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlW View Post
    No problem, great machine! I like mine a lot, and so does most anyone that plays it. I would say it’s my favorite regular (non digihane) digipachi in my collection!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. The following user says "Thanks" to lotsoballs


  16. #32
    Kungishi CarlW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sugar Grove, Illinois
    Posts
    1,502
    Thanks
    2,251
    Thanks Received
    3,293

    Smile Re: Queens Blade 3

    PACHINKO - Nishijin Model A, 2005 Newgin Cutie Honey, 2015 TAKAO Queen's Blade 2
    BUBBLE HOCKEY - SUPER CHEXX PRO | MAME - 4 Player Entertainment Center
    PINBALL - Williams Grand Lizard

  17. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to CarlW


  18. #33
    Sandwich Shooter cait001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    434
    Thanks
    157
    Thanks Received
    453

    Default Re: JT-Comatz Trading Co., LTD Alibaba pachinko vendor

    seeing all of the devices come out and spin and power-on made me LOL
    WANTED: pre-1950s Japanese machines, スマートボール (Smart Ball), payazzo/kronespill, European vertical games (1890-1970s)
    if you have any of these in North America, let's talk.

  19. #34
    Sandwich Shooter cait001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    434
    Thanks
    157
    Thanks Received
    453

    Default Re: JT-Comatz Trading Co., LTD Alibaba pachinko vendor

    Quote Originally Posted by lotsoballs View Post
    Sara at JT just sent me a preview test video of an upcoming shipment...



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    oooo is that one of those elaborate hanemono machines?
    WANTED: pre-1950s Japanese machines, スマートボール (Smart Ball), payazzo/kronespill, European vertical games (1890-1970s)
    if you have any of these in North America, let's talk.

  20. #35
    Pachi Puro KimbaWLion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    JUST outside Philadephia Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,645
    Thanks
    4,981
    Thanks Received
    2,436

    Default Re: JT-Comatz Trading Co., LTD Alibaba pachinko vendor

    I would love a Queens Blade 3 but $600 is just to rich for my blood at the moment. Enjoy though! :-)
    I may not be the best guy, BUT I am not the bad guy!- Coop from Megas XLR

  21. The following user says "Thanks" to KimbaWLion


  22. #36
    Eye Shooter lotsoballs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Charlotte NC
    Posts
    936
    Thanks
    665
    Thanks Received
    1,735

    Default Re: JT-Comatz Trading Co., LTD Alibaba pachinko vendor

    Quote Originally Posted by cait001 View Post
    oooo is that one of those elaborate hanemono machines?
    Not a hanemono, I’ve seen it referred to as a rights based machine (kenrimono) or a “one shot” (ippatsudai) machine by different sellers on yahooJapan; based on the gameplay videos I’ve seen I’d call it a kenrimono. I’ve got a couple other kenrimonos and like them a lot! There’s progressive steps one must get past to get the fever round, all mechanical. Maybe someone from Japan will chime in an if they know? It doesn’t have the moving arms/wings to be a hanemono, nor does it have the digital or LCD “reels” of a digihane.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  23. #37
    Blind Shooter thrasherwr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    37
    Thanks Received
    137

    Default Re: JT-Comatz Trading Co., LTD Alibaba pachinko vendor

    Thank you for sharing this information! I was browsing the pictures of a machine that they had listed and saw the machine I’ve been searching for in the group! Contacted them and they put together an order for me. Very reasonable considering what I’m getting (Garo). I’ll update with the progress as well. This one will need to be split into two boxes. Very excited and hoping for a safe delivery.

  24. The following user says "Thanks" to thrasherwr


  25. #38
    Eye Shooter Calypso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    God's Waiting Room AKA Florida
    Posts
    535
    Thanks
    455
    Thanks Received
    214

    Default Re: JT-Comatz Trading Co., LTD Alibaba pachinko vendor

    Quote Originally Posted by thrasherwr View Post
    Thank you for sharing this information! I was browsing the pictures of a machine that they had listed and saw the machine I’ve been searching for in the group! Contacted them and they put together an order for me. Very reasonable considering what I’m getting (Garo). I’ll update with the progress as well. This one will need to be split into two boxes. Very excited and hoping for a safe delivery.
    Nice! Do an unboxing and assembly video! Can't wait to see it! Goldstorm I assume?
    Calypso

  26. #39
    Blind Shooter thrasherwr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    37
    Thanks Received
    137

    Default Re: JT-Comatz Trading Co., LTD Alibaba pachinko vendor

    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso View Post
    Nice! Do an unboxing and assembly video! Can't wait to see it! Goldstorm I assume?
    Will do! Watching your unboxing of jaws I think made me that much more impatient for my next one! No better unboxing than that of a new Pachi! And yep it’s the Goldstorm.

  27. The following user says "Thanks" to thrasherwr


  28. #40
    Eye Shooter Calypso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    God's Waiting Room AKA Florida
    Posts
    535
    Thanks
    455
    Thanks Received
    214

    Default Re: JT-Comatz Trading Co., LTD Alibaba pachinko vendor

    Still got a few more to add (which I could edit!). That’s awesome!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Calypso

  29. The following user says "Thanks" to Calypso


Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Help! Elco LTD / Aruse - Alibaba in Fantasia = Error: rr Displ in coin counter
    By cnc74 in forum Pachislo Technical Support Tickets
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-05-2013, 02:25 AM
  2. Ren from Comatsu Trading sent me X-Files Pachinko Photos !!
    By takethecastle57 in forum Modern Pachinko
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 10:24 PM
  3. trading pachinko popeye, jaws
    By bolochowfun in forum Members Trade area
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-24-2011, 11:17 PM
  4. Pachinko Vendor?
    By H20Dreams in forum Vendors & Manufacturers Pachinko
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-24-2006, 11:27 PM
  5. new pachinko vendor
    By snake1111 in forum Vendors & Manufacturers Pachinko
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2005, 06:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •