Thread: Shipping Stories

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Shipping Stories

Of the 9 machines I received in the last 2 months my experience is I'd prefer to let an airport luggage handler do their worst vs. FedEx.

• Ironically (and luckily), Lupin the End did not meet its ends when it arrived at my house. The FedEx delivery person pushed it off their truck sideways onto my driveway. I saw him do it and started swearing at him and pointed out that the whole thing was video taped, which had him extremely apologetic. Somehow the machine wasn't damaged at all.. Kudos to Plasma Infusion for such awesome packaging, else that would certainly be broken.
    • There seems to be a lot of confusion around what huge UP arrows mean on a box. I'm under the assumption that an arrow pointing up universally means that the package should be standing with the arrow pointed up. For some reason FedEx doesn't believe this. Nearly all of my machines come either upside down or horizontal.
    • 1 came not double-boxed, it had a huge hole in it and scuffed up the front top of the frame. Aside from that, it was fine and Novus #2 took most of it off.

Net-net: regardless of how many fragile, glass, up arrows, notes that plea for them not to take their rage out on my packages- it doesn't mean anything to them. Kinda odd for a logistics company to not respect that.

I'm curious what experiences others have had around how shipping carriers handling their Pachinko machines.

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Vikingwiz