Thread: Cast your vote: help a noob decide Which To Buy? SW:BDarthV OR Transformers

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Question Cast your vote: (help a noob decide) Which To Buy? SW:BDarthV OR Transformers

My title says it all. If you had to choose between one of these two pachinko machine's, which would you choose?

Let's pretend price wasn't an issue, as I know the Star Wars: Battle Of Darth Vader (Vader Rush) machine is significantly cheaper than Transformers Ultra right now.

I enjoy the Star Wars franchise much more than I do Transformers, however the Transformers machine seems to have a lot more cool bells and whistle's (may be a little more fun to play). I haven't seen great videos of either machine being played much online so it's tough to say which I would enjoy better.

I am hoping that somebody here owns both and can give me their honest opinion. Also keep in mind that this is my first machine and probably the only one I will buy. I can easily see that the Star Wars machine has a lot less moving parts than the Transformers one, but the better subject matter (for me) being in the Star Wars machine finds me at my quandary.

What would you guys do?

Would you choose overall look and gimmicks (mechanics) over a subject matter preference?

Or should I stick to a slightly less flashy machine and go with a brand I like more?

(Keep in mind that I don't mind Transformers (I enjoy it), but it has nowhere near the place in my heart that Star Wars does to me)

Thanks!!!, Tusen Takk, Arigato, Cheers!!
    Last edited by Calypso; 08-07-2017 at 01:12 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Cast your vote: (help a noob decide) Which To Buy? SW:BDarthV OR Transforme

I see you are listed as being in Florida. I have a Vader for sale in Orlando, if you want to come over and play it, you are welcome. Then you can make your own decision. I find the animatronic Tie Fighter very fun, and the three D. The Tie Fighter spins during certain fevers and uses persistence of vision to write in the air. I just have too many machines right now. PM me if interested. (no pressure to buy!)

Mike

3. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Mike Briggs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Cast your vote: (help a noob decide) Which To Buy? SW:BDarthV OR Transforme

Wow thanks so much Mike. Could you maybe private message me? I wouldn't mind meeting up. I would also be interested to know your price. As long as it is below what I am being quoted online right now, I could walk away with it today. Of course that is providing everything works perfectly.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

here are you tube video on both machines, the best I found on both, I have watched videos on them both a bunch

Star Wars (has all 3, but mostly SW3)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7YMBAm6Guw

Transformers
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZeN9Txeo9I

These are best videos I have found on both, I don't know these guys or have anything to do with them
    2018 Jaws 2 Panic Again 2016 Superman Limit Break 2016 Majestic Prince 2015 MaCross Frontier 2 2015 Castlevania 2015 Persona 4 2014 Star Wars 3 2013 Biohazard 2011 Kung Fu Panda 2009 Star Wars 2 Light 2009 MaCross Robotech

6. The following user says "Thanks" to quester

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks quester!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I've been researching which machine I want next, and your deciding between 2 of them, so it was easy for me to find videos I have watched
    2018 Jaws 2 Panic Again 2016 Superman Limit Break 2016 Majestic Prince 2015 MaCross Frontier 2 2015 Castlevania 2015 Persona 4 2014 Star Wars 3 2013 Biohazard 2011 Kung Fu Panda 2009 Star Wars 2 Light 2009 MaCross Robotech

9. The following user says "Thanks" to quester

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i just got my transformers, its a great machine. but i havent played enough yet, but its eyecandy

11. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to lorre001

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by lorre001 View Post
    i just got my transformers, its a great machine. but i havent played enough yet, but its eyecandy

How are you holding it up? wood feet or in cabinet/wall? just wondering about top pull down handle, all my machine have wood feet and are on a workbench, if I decide to get this machine, I don't want someone to pull machine top handle down to hard and have it land on them or break hitting the floor.

13. The following user says "Thanks" to quester

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Let me know how it is! And yes...Ques has a good question! How are you holding it up?
    that lever looks dangerous for "normal" feet.

Quote Originally Posted by lorre001 View Post
    Calypso