Hi everyone, I've got a bunch of lumina cells (10) but one of them "neo fever powerful" either has a bad LCD screen or possibly a bad board. This one has the weird start up issue some lumina cells have.... screen black, lots of twitching from animatronics, usually clears up after a few minutes after firing a few balls and it "warms up". Last time I played this cell the screen would go black 80% of the time; everything else functions normal. This one has a very large LCD screen; anyone have a junker lumina cell or know if the screens are compatible? Or if the screen does sometimes work; does that mean the issue lies elsewhere? (Like one of the boards?). Just wondering if there's a cheap/easy fix available or if I should just keep/sell it for spare parts...it's a fun cell, but only paid $60 for it and don't intend to spend a bunch of money or time if it's gonna be a huge PITA to fix. I've completely disassembled a lumina cell before (Star Wars) so digging into the cell to replace the screen is no big deal. Any ideas? Anyone else have this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk