Hello again everyone,

In all my excitement (and now obsession) with the Pachislo slots, I wanted to play around and add a pull handle to my Eleco Outlaw machine.

I've got all the proper tools, a pull handle that I purchased on eBay, years of electronics experience and I'm ready to go! The switch (appropriate wires) were easy to find on the pull handle. So, I moved on to the slot machine. I disconnected the spin knob connector from the PCB inside of the slot machine so that I could sort out which wires I would parallel with the pull handle switch. The spin knob has 3 wires on it (red, black, yellow). My first assumption was that there was a common with two switches. One for spin knob up and one for spin knob down. However, I've hooked up my digital meter and checked continuity on all of the wire combinations there are. Nothing! No continuity anywhere. I've tried the spin knob in both the up and down positions while checking. I'm a little stumped. Is it not a simple switch? Is there some resistive load involved?

I plugged it back into the PCB, powered up the machine and the spin knob works fine.

RoscoeB