Thread: Who here owns a Miina 21 e battle counter that can do me a huge favor

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Who here owns a Miina 21 e battle counter that can do me a huge favor

So i recently picked up a asahi miina21 e battle counter and it is in really rough shape the wiring for the center led bar was all disconnected. It looks like a short somewhere took this out along with some optoisolators to control them I can get it to count but the led do not work. If someone would be soooo nice to carefully pull the cover off theirs and just tell me on that center led strip assembly at the top there are 4 wired that on mide came off the solder bead. I have no idea what color goes where

there is a black (or very dark blue) 2 light green and a yellow wire I just need to know what wire needs to be resoldered where. It came like this i was able to repair the board and get it to count again but the center led seems to not light up.

Can someone tell me what wires go where by looking at theirs ? or take a pic and reply to this

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Who here owns a Miina 21 e battle counter that can do me a huge favor

I think mine are the 21e or a version of it.
    I think I probably have a spare board

Like these ones

https://youtu.be/VBq94eO8FQw
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Who here owns a Miina 21 e battle counter that can do me a huge favor

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenclam View Post
    I think mine are the 21e or a version of it.
    I think I probably have a spare board

Like these ones

https://youtu.be/VBq94eO8FQw
    You interested in selling that spare board? Or a old junker unit for parts. I want to hook this up to my Sankyo "the Card" machine after probing it at some point the led wiring that goes from the main board to the center led bar came undone from the solder and then it was powered on with those all tucked up and wrapped around under the lcd. it shorted out one of the optoisolator chips that control the led bar. I am having one hell of a time identifying the markings on those chips to do a board repair. If anyone has a main board and possible replacement center led strip that would be awesome worst case the main board. See attachments
    Attached Images Attached Images