Thread: Looking for first machine.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Post Looking for first machine.

Hey guys,

I'm new to the site and have actually never played a pachinko machine, but I'm very interested in them. That's why i think it would be better if i pick up a machine that doesn't cost that much, because if I don't really like it I didn't waste a lot of money. The older machines don't really interest me since they just don't look like a lot of fun. Instead modern pachinkos are much more appealing to me. Since the newer machines are pretty expensive, and even if they're not the shipping costs are through the roof for europe, i was looking for a hanemono machine because they still look really exciting and also have a lot of mechanical moving parts. Can anyone recommend a good hanemono machine or a cheap modern machine? But please understand that I'm on a pretty low budget, my max is around 200 bucks. I've found a 777 seven's rock machine for a decent price, but i don't really know what the theme is. Also the modern pachinko machine that appealed most to me is captain robert, and if anyone can give me a good price for one, i don't really care about the condition and i don't mind doing a bit of repairwork here and there, I'd buy it.

My thanks,
    Zylord

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Looking for first machine.

I'm not sure of the availability of machines in your country.

Most hanemonos are pretty fun. All kind of simliar. My favorites were one with a hippo and one with an umbrella man.
    I can sell you one for $150 US but getting it to Belgium is probably 4 times that. I don't know, as I've never shipped one there.

3. The following user says "Thanks" to CarlW

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i still apreciate your offer though, but i think the shipment is probably going to be the biggest problem. Living in belgium, the best bargains you are gonna have either come from germany or france, maybe the UK, but getting stuff by boat is always pretty expensive. And i forgot to mention this in my post, but does anyone know a reliable site to buy pachinkos, preferably in europe?

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

only dragonfly amusements. Never used them myself as I buy direct from Japan. I think its cheaper that way
    Ian #UKPachinko

6. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Interesting site if i'm going to buy a more expensive machine, but do you also know one for older hanemonos? (Except for ebay or amazon since they are pretty obvious)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Zylord View Post
    Interesting site if i'm going to buy a more expensive machine, but do you also know one for older hanemonos? (Except for ebay or amazon since they are pretty obvious)
    Is there a classified site similar to Craigslist in Belgium? (Forgive my ignorance). CL is the one of best way to buy/sell pachinkos (next to pachitalk). Too bad your not here in the North Carolina as I've got a sweet early 90's hanemono for sale for $75 to a member:
    photo 1.jpg

Nobody local seems interested so far , other than some dude who wanted me to drive an hour to drop it off...(not happening)

10. The following user says "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well, not really. The closest thing to craigslist i can think of is a website to buy second hand products. I've already looked there but there weren't any pachinkos. I'll keep looking though, but i guess pachinkos just aren't as popular in belgium.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I've found a fouw pretty good offers, but I'll let you guys judge. I've found 3 pachinkos for 300 bucks (marilyn Monroe, sea World and Jungle Thme), 2 superman pachinkos and one eva 5 pachinko. All of them seem in almost perfect condition, and I don't really know what the price for these would be, so if you could suggest a price for these. Personally, I'm most interested in the eva 5 machine, and if anyone could post a video of these machines in action I'd be grateful.

Zylord

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ian #UKPachinko