Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A $267 pre-damaged pachislo?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: A $267 pre-damaged pachislo?

Quote Originally Posted by azlew
    I got a automatic response back from them. I am still checking into them but the only way I would consider buying as is from them is if I could pick up for free. They are about a 30 minute freeway drive away from me so it will have to be a heck of a as is deal....
    Their FAQ states that local pick-up is allowed. I've watched a few of their auctions before, They always seem to go higher than I'm willing to pay. I think this is where shipping companies dispose of the stuff they have "totaled" and covered under shipping insurance.
    Chris W
    Mesa, AZ
    Spin-Luck , Dragon Dice , Super BlackJack, King Camel

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Actually I have no interest in this particular auction but some of their others I might watch. I have to agree with at-slots that this should only be looked at for parts. To assume anything works would be crazy. They advertise their stuff as as is and anyone buying from them that assumes it is going to work should not be allowed to leave bad feedback saying the item doesn't work or is DOA. But that is how Ebay makes their bucks and this company apparently doesn't believe in paying off Ebay to get negative feedbacks for as is auctions erased. That takes big balls on their part and I am not talking pachinko balls....

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Y'all have to admit that Bargainland is the best place to buy a 2-legged table or a big screen TV that was used for target practice. Even buying this stuff for parts is risky. How many of their "customer returns" accidentally got dropped in water or took a tumble down a flight of stairs?

They don't even have the standard eBay disclaimers about slot machines. Bargainland has about 7,000 auctions running all the time. Anybody want to give me some odds on eBay pulling their listing?
    Dragon Dice * Arra King * King Camel * Ougonshin

Thanks
    Thanks Received

maybe they will be selling milt's wet and smokey pachislo's in the future!!!!
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I bought from them before...i bought a PS2 memory card...they made a mistake on the item and sent me a 8MB when i bought a 16MB...but they sent a replacement free and even let me keep the 8MB card! They are a decent company when it comes to shipping stuff for you.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by luckydog
    maybe they will be selling milt's wet and smokey pachislo's in the future!!!!
    That was my thought. We should keep an eye out for those. Just out of curiousity.

If they do have or get them, maybe at-slots will get a few for parts.
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2