Thread: Pachislo stuck on a CR error code and alarm going off. Hard reset not helping.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Pachislo stuck on a CR error code and alarm going off. Hard reset not helping.

Hello, I'm new to Pachislo machines. Got this one as a gift to my father in law and was working great over a week of being at my house, probably played it a couple hundred times. That was before we moved it over to his place. Loaded it up the other night and took it to his house. When I plugged it in, immediately it went into this alarm mode with lights flashing at the top, 00 displayed in the credit window, and Cr displayed in the win window. I verified no tokens are stuck in the acceptor. I removed the hopper and dumped it out and made sure no tokens were jammed in there. I did a hard reset which was turn off power switch, turn on reset key, turn power switch back on, pressed button on power supply to make sure the number in the window changes from 1 to 6 which it does, then hold down the joystick (nothing happens when holding joystick down to let me know the reset has or has not occurred), then turn reset key back and immediately the alarm starts again, same code. I also took a Q Tip and some windex and wiped the inside surfaces of the eye for the joystick. The machine on the outside says "Time Shock Sticky 5" and "Bonus Chance Big Bonus 777" among other things. Inside the machine I see "Takasago Murakami" in various places, so maybe that is the brand?

Any suggestions what could be wrong?

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachislo stuck on a CR error code and alarm going off. Hard reset not helpi

I could be wrong, (no honest, it does happen, ask my wife) But I think CR errors are normally to do with the token acceptor where you put the tokens in, there are normally 2 or 3 photocells for detecting coins.
    Ian #UKPachinko

3. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Sandwich Shooter stampeed valkyrie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachislo stuck on a CR error code and alarm going off. Hard reset not helpi

Try unplugging and replugging in all your major cables, hoppers reels etc.
    Also take the hopper out and then apart. I had an E-0 Error in my golgo 13 machine after I moved it because coins got lodged in the hopper. I didn't get to them until I pulled the hopper off its pedestal and could see the motor and there was a coin where it didn't belong.

5. The following user says "Thanks" to stampeed valkyrie

Thanks
    Thanks Received

also you could try turning the wheel in the hopper by hand to see if its jammed or has a bent token in it.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

7. The following user says "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Tore the hopper apart and cleaned it up. Did not resolve the issue. BUT I Pulled the coin acceptor off and cleaned it up and problem solved! Thank you!!

9. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to devparrish