Thread: Need help identifying machine :

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Need help identifying machine :)

Its christmas time and i saved up enough to buy a pachinko on ebay, I found a machine 2 hours from me for a good price...so excited.
    the seller only hasthis picture and everything is in japanese, i have the model number can anyone help me identify it or youtube videos of the fever and reach..etc THANK YOU!! sorry for the sideways post,posting from a new smart phone

2. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to jasonartamis

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Need help identifying machine :)

You do or do not have the model number? If you have it posting that information would be helpful. I don't recognize the visuals and can't read the stylized kanji. For the record, I also can't read gang graffiti.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

5. The following 8 users say "Thanks" to pachi_sloter

Thanks
    Thanks Received

thank you very much for the videos!!!!!!!!!!! im unsure about buying it, i can get it for 100, but it is a 3 1/2 hour drive, and local pickup only! gas cost) do you think i should get it, its not my kind of theme i like, and there is NO english, but its a pachinko in perfect shape, and i only have one pachinko so far, thoughts?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/pachinko-mac...8AAOSwfZ1WZjVx

7. The following user says "Thanks" to jasonartamis

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You'll never find one in English since they are made for use in Japan. You may find a theme you enjoy more though. For $100 it's a deal for someone, but it may not be a deal for you. If you don't think you'll play it much because you don't like the video content or the music or whatever, then it's not the machine for you. Two things I've learned in the short time I've been collecting; one, there will always be another machine available sooner or later. And two, if you do see a machine you are interested in, don't fiddle around waiting to pull the trigger, just buy it or someone else may. If they do and you miss out, it is not the worst thing in the world because of learning number one. There will soon be another machine to take your mind off the one that got away.

9. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Spyder138

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I buy all of them I can ... Then spread the sickness of pachinko to friends that come over and get hooked And they get a working first machine at a good price :-)

11. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Gmwd

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sounds pretty cheap - $100 for a modern is pretty good, especially if they have a bucket of balls to go with.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonartamis View Post
    thank you very much for the videos!!!!!!!!!!! im unsure about buying it, i can get it for 100, but it is a 3 1/2 hour drive, and local pickup only! gas cost) do you think i should get it, its not my kind of theme i like, and there is NO english, but its a pachinko in perfect shape, and i only have one pachinko so far, thoughts?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/pachinko-machine-/281878761944?hash=item41a14891d8:g:ba8AAOSwfZ1WZjVx
    Pachinko -Nishijin "C" Fishing Game & Hockey, Red Lions, CR Red Lions, Heiwa Double Wing, Takao Bruce Lee, SanseiR&D 777 Sevens Rock, Sankyo Wanted!, lots of other vintages!; Pachislo -SPIN LUCK, Kung Fu Lady, Gamera High Grade, Gundam