Thread: Flying Carpet Hanemono/Cutie Fruit Pachislo CL score!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Flying Carpet Hanemono/Cutie Fruit Pachislo CL score!

Well it finally happened, I fell off the wagon and bought another pachinko....and have also stared dabbling in a Pachislo for the first time! Not sure if I'll keep the pachislo yet or sell it to make room for one of my other pachinkos, we'll see if my son will actually play with it or not, but the cabinet it came with is perfect for displaying "Orochompa II" I already own next to Flying Carpet for a dual early 90's Hanemono setup. I couldn't help myself with these nice oak cabinets they came with! The seller was asking $300 for everything but settled on $180. The Flying Carpet Hanemono is in awesome shape with no discoloration and vibrant pinks as you can see! The only issue it had other than being dusty was the shooter was weak; rarely able to shoot balls to the right of the center feature; luckily the machine still had the original instructions and it showed where to adjust the shooter via a regular screwdriver; half a turn and it was shooting balls all the way to the bumper on the far end! It's in nearly perfect condition other than some grime on the play field, likely from some rusty balls that were included with it (and promptly disposed of), nothing a good Q-tip detailing won't fix! I don't know much about the Sammy "Cutie Fruit" Pachislo other than I assume it's from the same era (92-93?) as the Pachinko as they were bought by some dude's parents over 20 years ago and have been in a game room basement ever since. I do know it works fine!

*Mod, can you change the title to "Flying Carpet" not "Magic Carpet"....I'm getting the various flying/magic carpet themed Hanemonos confused!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by lotsoballs; 11-19-2015 at 11:46 AM.

2. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Flying Carpet Hanemono/Cutie Fruit Pachislo CL score!

Oh wow, nice score on the hanemono. I'd like to add one to my collection, but no room and no time to play them. :-( Sell the pachislo and buy a newer one with an LCD, much more fun!
    Machines I own: ...see my profile

4. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to outdoorenth