Thread: Paypal

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Paypal

Is there a phone number that will get me in contact with real live person at paypal? I have sold some stuff and recieved payment, but now I can't get or send the money. Something about a report from several buyers about my items being suspicious. Paypal wants my supplier info, my credit card info, shipping info, bank account statement info, and bussiness info, how much a month and year I make off of ebay. this is in my account under Paypal.com...... 1. I have no supplier. 2. I have no credit cards. 3. How can I ship if I don't have the cash to ship it cause paypal won't let me have the cash? 4. I only get my bank account info online. they don't send me statements through the mail. Paypal won't accept online bank statements. 5. I don't run a bussiness. 6. why do they need to know how much I make off ebay month/year? I don't even know the answer to that question. 7. WHAT IN THE H-E- DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS DO I DO? Although its only be 2days since I started getting paid for items, but with no cash to send items and paypal locked up so I can't refund money..... Please no sarcasim, This is really tickin me off. I already made a commitment with the profits, and can't ship due to money being locked up. Can't refund.....

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Paypal

I would have to say the e-mail you got was probably bogus and not from paypal. They do not e-mail you asking that kind of information. Do not respond to that e-mail at all. There should be a contact number on the paypal website. Mike : )
    - Owner Video Game Connection -
    -" ATARI 2600 to NINTENDO SWITCH “-

Thanks
    Thanks Received

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Customer Service Center

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    PayPal Customer Service Agents are available to help you during the following times:

4:00 AM PDT to 10:00 PM PDT Monday through Friday
    6:00 AM PDT to 8:00 PM PDT on Saturday and Sunday

Call us at: 402-935-2050

Mike : )

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I would e-mail them first unless you get free LD like I do on my cel. Mike : )

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It is most definately a fake email. If you filled anything out, change your passwords on paypal and ebay immediately. Anytime you get an email from ebay/paypal you are not sure of, place you mouse over the link they want you to go to and look and the address that shows up in the status bar at the bottom of your browser. You'll see it's always an IP number or some fake address, generally with the words ebay in it somewhere.
    Never play leap frog with a unicorn!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: Paypal

only log on to account, when someone pays paypal sends a link to the payment,

that's the only way i get on paypal, after you log in you get payment page.

when you get to payment info you can go anywhere on paypal site.

i get a lot of email like this, even my other ebay account, which doesn't take paypal.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

But, wait. Scooby is saying he can't get at or receive money. From the way he states this, he's tried to get on to his account via paypal.com and his account is frozen.

I have sold some stuff and recieved payment, but now I can't get or send the money.

I hope it's just a spammer email as y'all are saying, but that's not what he described above.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think Scooby has a leetle trouble with ebay like RC cars , famly bidding and got kicked off , Maby he need a new name or profession, most things dont seem to jive at all , like a grain of salt thats how I take it , ya all draw yer own pinions.
    These are my opinions and no body elses and you can't have them

Thanks
    Thanks Received

After this mess gets cleared up, I am gonna retire from ebay/paypal. At least selling stuff anyways.

I recieved the email, didn't click on links. opened a new browser window typed in paypal.com

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Before I say anything, please keep in mind that you made a decision to air this out on a public forum.

Manufacturers and OEM's frequently check eBay to see who's selling their stuff, whether it's new or used, what prices their stuff is selling for, etc. If the prices are out of line, they're going to ask questions.

If you're selling stuff, you had to have gotten it somewhere. But you say you have no supplier.

Lots of people do their banking online and forego the paper statements. You can always request a paper statement from your bank.

The Treasury Department (read: IRS) is starting to take notice of eBay vendors. If you're cleaning out your garage/closet, you're selling stuff you already own and most likely taking a loss on it. If you're re-selling stuff on a regular basis, you're most likely making a profit. Which is not only taxable, but also does make you a business regardless of how much volume you are doing.

I don't know what your deal is. I don't really care because it doesn't have anything to do with me. Maybe just do what PayPal is asking you to do and things will straighten themselves out.
    Dragon Dice * Arra King * King Camel * Ougonshin

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ok, all. I got ahold of them. Pain in the arse for me but I guess good for buyers. When my wife set up her paypal, she had the same addy as me, same phone number as me, same ip addy as me. So it threw up a red flag for possible fraud. all the info she submitted came back no good. HER LAST NAME!!!!!!! her last name has changed but in social security's, bank's, utility's computers its still in her maddien name. And since her info is linked to my info. we both got nailed. To a buy it might be a good thing. But to me as a seller, its nothing but a bunch of [B]BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Actually, I'm darn glad that PayPal is watching this sort of thing. With identity theft running rampant these days, it's important that suspicious looking information is verified.