Thread: 2004 Fever Neo Queen?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default 2004 Fever Neo Queen?

After scoring my first table at a rummage sale, I came across this in a pawn shop. I've been messing around with it for the better part of the last two days and i'm having a few issues with it.
    Photo0091.jpg

The magnetic mechanisms that catch the ball and drop it in the center seem to catch and pop as they move. This ejects the ball from the mechanism most of the time. Is there a way to fix this? Or even better, a way to fix it from the front of the machine?
    Photo0092.jpg

Also, i've shot thousands of balls through this and i've only managed to get the bonus game to trigger once (while feeding balls into win pockets). Is there a method to triggering the bonus game, or is it just by random chance?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: 2004 Fever Neo Queen?

Sorry I can't help with your technical issue, hopefully other members can advise you

but you may find this link to one of our manuals helpful for future reference, it gives some information on your model and also some pics with parts labelled etc

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/loca...=6&linkid=1542

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

3. The following user says "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the link! Any information on this is great! Unfortunately most of the documentation for this table doesn't really mention the parts i'm having problems with. It does somewhat address the payout though. I just wonder if there is any way to influence what turns up on the slots? Getting X amount of balls in pay slots during the spins? Getting a ball in left right and center during the spin?

From the best I can tell so far, you score a ball in the lotus and that sets off the slot machine and it pays out (in my case, 7 balls). The machine illuminates 1-4 clubs on the bottom depending on how many spins you have remaining on the slot machine (1 for each ball you land in the lotus during the slot machines spinning) If you hit the jackpot on the slot machine, it starts a bonus game? Which opens the bonus tray on the bottom. If you collect X amount of balls in the bonus round, it progresses to the next round. This is indicated by the numbers 1-8 above the slots. The bonus game pays out a lot. No idea how much. Am I on the right track here?

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

The bonus is the fever or jackpot, some times you can get these one after another. The 4 clubs you mention are banked spins. Pro players would stop firing when they get 4 using the stop button on the shooter, as any more balls in the start pocket will not trigger another spin.

If you watch till the end of this video
    http://youtu.be/mCKhUz9VqbE
    it shows that the electronics that decide on a win or not work more like a roulette rather than a lottery/raffle
    the odds are preset and can't be altered, except by making more of your balls go in the start pocket for reel spins.
    Ian #UKPachinko

6. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks! That answers my probability question. The slot almost never pays out on mine. The lights and music make it really exciting compared to the mechanical, but unless that jackpot hits the mechanical pays out a lot more, and more frequently.

Now if only I can fix those magnetic drums!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

My best guess is that those little drums work on some kind of geared system and there is some kind of debris clogging up the works. Pachinko machines seem to love collecting dust, pet hair and carpet fuzz in every conceivable nook and cranny. You may be able to unscrew that bezel around the reels from the front and inspect but I cannot say for sure. Just go slow, don't loose any screws and dont force anything. I would hate for something to break further. Also be very careful with any lubrication, WD-40 and pachinko do Not play well with each other. Should you find your mechanism in need of cleaning you may choose to use a Very small amount of plastic-safe lubricant, maybe something made for R/C car gearboxes. I'm not 100% sure on the safety of that and yield to the wisdom of some of our more experienced members.

Good Luck!
    Last edited by PachiNC; 06-04-2015 at 01:38 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I would reseat all the connections with the power off before tearing anything apart

my fever king reels move back and forth a lot slowly teasing you, I'm not sure if fever queen does the same
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You min sharing how much you paid for it? I have found one for $250.0 us.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoJAF View Post
    After scoring my first table at a rummage sale, I came across this in a pawn shop. I've been messing around with it for the better part of the last two days and i'm having a few issues with it.
    Photo0091.jpg

The magnetic mechanisms that catch the ball and drop it in the center seem to catch and pop as they move. This ejects the ball from the mechanism most of the time. Is there a way to fix this? Or even better, a way to fix it from the front of the machine?
    Photo0092.jpg

Also, i've shot thousands of balls through this and i've only managed to get the bonus game to trigger once (while feeding balls into win pockets). Is there a method to triggering the bonus game, or is it just by random chance?