Thread: Picked up a Satomi Miracle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Picked up a Satomi Miracle

to detect faulty components you have to know about testing those items and what their parameters are. i can't help you there. what i've done the one time i had issues was to bring it to an old school t.v. repair man and he was able to sort it out.
    it's a good idea to disassemble your coin dispenser and remove the grime that's there. that'll help reduce the friction. it could be the springs that pull the coin slide are too stiff and provide too much resistance when the dispenser solenoid first activates or the springs are too weak and the slide doesnt have enough force to fully close and shoot the coin out.
    solenoids don't really wear out but you can pull the plunger out and clean it as well as the channel it slides in.
    not a whole lot is known about arrangeballs other than they're very rare and were made for about 10 years and then banned for whatever reason. the early models like yours are simpler and typically don't have bonus features, electrically opening pockets, and sound effects for example. i like them all. bonus features are really cool and typically carry over from game to game if they're not used during the current game. this was done to entice the player to play another game.
    i wrote the sticky on arrangeballs in that forum and has pretty much everything i could think of concerning these cool machines.
    EM Pinballs & Arrangeballs

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to emmadog