Thread: WTB KYORAKU 100 Dash and/or 406 Sun parts

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default WTB KYORAKU 100 Dash and/or 406 Sun parts

I am looking for some parts or a parts machine to help me put together my Kyorako 100 Dash. It has been stripped of its lights, payout seesaw and some access covers. -Its a long shot, but I plan on keeping it in storage until the parts show up thanks. - Chris

P1041482_small.jpgP1041481_small.jpg

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to manyc

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: WTB KYORAKU 100 Dash and/or 406 Sun parts

first off

Welcome to Pachitalk

second i hate to been a buzzz/pachi kill but thats going to be a damn hard machine to get working again... its an unusual model and the parts your asking for are going to have to come from a complete machine.. and why part out a machine just to fix a different one??

dont get me wrong.. i mean the best of luck...
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

4. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to PachiTalk. You are probably in the best place possible to find the parts you are looking for, but it looks like someone probably used your machine to get another machine running and you were the recipient of a partial "parts machine". I do see them come up for sale on eBay once in a while so you might have a chance of finding a non-working machine you can use to get your machine working or continue to further part out your machine to get another one running. It is unfortunate because it looks like a really cool machine.

Here are two 406 Sun machines currently listed on eBay, but one of them is local pickup only in Rancho Cordova, CA.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kyoraku-Japa...item2348a9c3fc

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kyoraku-Japa...item5b0601f683

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Moparformances View Post
    first off

Welcome to Pachitalk

second i hate to been a buzzz/pachi kill but thats going to be a damn hard machine to get working again... its an unusual model and the parts your asking for are going to have to come from a complete machine.. and why part out a machine just to fix a different one??

dont get me wrong.. i mean the best of luck...
    It didn't take me long to find that it will be next to impossible to find parts to my machine, but it never hurts to ask. I can 3-D print the missing covers, but I may stand a chance on getting the payout seesaw from another machine some day. Even if I don't ever get it going it will make a nice piece of wall art for my game room.

PS From your profile/username I see that you are a mopar fan. I restore classic cars as a hobby and you can see the Panther Pink 70 Challenger resto I am currently engaged in on my website here: http://www.relicrecyclery.com/Panthe...llengerFM3.htm if you are interested.

Chris

7. The following user says "Thanks" to manyc

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder138 View Post
    Welcome to PachiTalk. You are probably in the best place possible to find the parts you are looking for, but it looks like someone probably used your machine to get another machine running and you were the recipient of a partial "parts machine". I do see them come up for sale on eBay once in a while so you might have a chance of finding a non-working machine you can use to get your machine working or continue to further part out your machine to get another one running. It is unfortunate because it looks like a really cool machine.

Here are two 406 Sun machines currently listed on eBay, but one of them is local pickup only in Rancho Cordova, CA.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kyoraku-Japanese-RARE-HTF-Kyoraku-SUN-406-PACHINKO-Pinball-Arcade-Game-/151542940668?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2348a9c3fc

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kyoraku-Japanese-RARE-HTF-Kyoraku-SUN-406-PACHINKO-Pinball-Arcade-Game-/390942815875?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5b0601f683
    Thanks. I e-mailed the owner of the second one. He actually had 2 Sun 406's and sold the first one for $200. If the current listing doesn't sell, we may work out a deal on it. I would like a couple Pachinko machines since I think they would be a great thing to have in my game room (and they are pretty cool). -Chris

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder138 View Post

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kyoraku-Japanese-RARE-HTF-Kyoraku-SUN-406-PACHINKO-Pinball-Arcade-Game-/151542940668?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2348a9c3fc
    thought i might be able to help... rancho corodova is really close.. but this machine is in Rancho Mirage to far south for me, sorry
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Unless you're partial to the machine you have, it'll be much easier and cheaper to find another machine. These vintages are very common and they're all generally about the same, just minor cosmetic differences.
    EM Pinballs & Arrangeballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just for reference here is a closeup of what the see-saw looks like. (sorry not parting out my machine)

ball hopper, machine rack, other machine 046.jpg

Also to Pachitalk manyc!

100 machines and counting...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I can 3-D print the missing covers, but I may stand a chance on getting the payout seesaw from another machine some day.

Chris
    Could a payout seesaw be printed if you had measurements?

Also, beautiful Challenger! I've got a '72 dart that I'm slowly fixing up. Lotta MOPAR on pachitalk. haha

13. The following user says "Thanks" to Corrupt_rev

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by manyc View Post
    It didn't take me long to find that it will be next to impossible to find parts to my machine, but it never hurts to ask. I can 3-D print the missing covers, but I may stand a chance on getting the payout seesaw from another machine some day. Even if I don't ever get it going it will make a nice piece of wall art for my game room.

PS From your profile/username I see that you are a mopar fan. I restore classic cars as a hobby and you can see the Panther Pink 70 Challenger resto I am currently engaged in on my website here: http://www.relicrecyclery.com/Panthe...llengerFM3.htm if you are interested.

Chris
    not sure how i missed this post..

nice challenger...

i have a 70 factory plum crazy "Deputy" challenger .. 225 with a slapstick.. got's to love the leaning tower of power

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Corrupt_rev View Post
    I've got a '72 dart that I'm slowly fixing up. Lotta MOPAR on pachitalk. haha
    72?? those are considered feather lite darts right?? the lightest cars ma mopar made at the time?? what power plant are you running??

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Moparformances View Post
    72?? those are considered feather lite darts right?? the lightest cars ma mopar made at the time?? what power plant are you running??
    They're pretty light. I've got a sedan and it's just a hair over 3000 I think. I just dropped a fresh built 318 in it a few months ago. Building it into a cruiser. Still toying with the idea of a 440 swap though but that'll have to wait til I finish my bike since the dart is my DD.

17. The following user says "Thanks" to Corrupt_rev

Thanks
    Thanks Received

They're pretty light. I've got a sedan and it's just a hair over 3000 I think. I just dropped a fresh built 318 in it a few months ago. Building it into a cruiser. Still toying with the idea of a 440 swap though but that'll have to wait til I finish my bike since the dart is my DD.
    i would pass on the 440 way to much work.. try a 383 looking into a 383 swap.. its a few precious inches smaller.. making all the difference in the world...

now back to your regularly scheduled pachinko chat

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Could a payout seesaw be printed if you had measurements?
    As a man who owns a 3D printer I'd say no. I haven't tried but see-saws are super accurately balanced so just taking measurements wouldn't work. You would have to probably redesign the whole thing.

Off subject. Mopar why haven't you started a mopar club on PT yet? There are quite a few members that would fall in to it.
    Last edited by mxfaiman; 01-16-2015 at 04:18 PM.

100 machines and counting...

20. The following user says "Thanks" to mxfaiman

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by mxfaiman View Post
    As a man who owns a 3D printer I'd say no. I haven't tried but see-saws are super accurately balanced so just taking measurements wouldn't work. You would have to probably redesign the whole thing.
    I meant I would stereolyth the missing plastic covers. I'm pretty much stuck looking for a seesaw that is close enough to the original.

thanks for the reply.

22. The following user says "Thanks" to manyc

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the picture. That is exaclty the piece that I have missing. Probably would take forever to find one.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by mxfaiman View Post

Off subject. Mopar why haven't you started a mopar club on PT yet? There are quite a few members that would fall in to it.
    well having a MoPar only is not exactly fair..

so with Max's idea..

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/group.php?groupid=13

25. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Moparformances