Thread: Pink Panther II Pachinko Machine

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Pink Panther II Pachinko Machine

Hi. I have a Pink Panther II Pachinko Machine in excellent condition and I'm trying to determine the value. Is there anyone that can help?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pink Panther II Pachinko Machine

Hi There

You will probably need to post some pics so the members can see which model / spec it is and condition,

I presume it is the 2006 Fuji model, but my links to that page aren't working at the moment

Sorry i can't help with a price guide as the market is very different here in the UK.

However i can advise that price is usually affected by how many pachinko balls are included with the sale, and obviously what condition the machine is in etc

Hopefully our USA based members will post with some advice, in the meantime a big Welcome to PachiTalk

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

3. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you for the helpful hints! I will take pix when I get home and update the post! Thanks for the sweet welcome.

Danielle

5. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to shaw33

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to PachiTalk! It's always nice to see another member from the SF Bay Area. I am sure one of the more experienced members will be able to give you an accurate price once they see your pictures.

Based on my limited experience, prices in this part of the country tend to be lower than elsewhere both for vintage and modern machines. In the last month I have purchased 4 machines from model years 2004-2007 and paid $35-50 for each machine. Moderns don't show up a whole lot on SFB Craigslist, but there has been an early modern listed at $75 for months, a Batman and Lord of the Rings listed at $400 for 3+months, and a 2004 Heiwa (w/ 300 balls) was listed at $60 for over 2 months before I offered the guy $35 and he seemed relieved to finally get an offer. I think I've gotten lucky with some really good deals, but that seems to be what it takes to move a machine in the Bay these days. Your mileage may vary.

7. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Spyder138

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder138 View Post
    Welcome to PachiTalk! It's always nice to see another member from the SF Bay Area. I am sure one of the more experienced members will be able to give you an accurate price once they see your pictures.

Based on my limited experience, prices in this part of the country tend to be lower than elsewhere both for vintage and modern machines. In the last month I have purchased 4 machines from model years 2004-2007 and paid $35-50 for each machine. Moderns don't show up a whole lot on SFB Craigslist, but there has been an early modern listed at $75 for months, a Batman and Lord of the Rings listed at $400 for 3+months, and a 2004 Heiwa (w/ 300 balls) was listed at $60 for over 2 months before I offered the guy $35 and he seemed relieved to finally get an offer. I think I've gotten lucky with some really good deals, but that seems to be what it takes to move a machine in the Bay these days. Your mileage may vary.
    location location location... sound like the bay is not the right location to be selling
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by shaw33 View Post
    Hi. I have a Pink Panther II Pachinko Machine in excellent condition and I'm trying to determine the value. Is there anyone that can help?
    and me with no manners

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Moparformances View Post
    location location location... sound like the bay is not the right location to be selling
    Maybe not great for selling, but the buying has been pretty good. I've picked up a couple vintage recently for $25 and actually had one that a guy just gave to me because no one was willing to buy it at $35. I just finished cleaning it up today and will be donating it to the Japanese woman next door to take to her grade school classroom. You'd love it, Mopar, it's missing the ashtray.

I'm interested to hear if anyone else is experiencing it different in the Bay Area and what the Pink Panther machine is selling for elsewhere.
    Last edited by Spyder138; 11-05-2014 at 01:28 AM. Reason: clarifying vintage machines at $25

11. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Spyder138