Hello, I recently purchased a jet set radio Pachislo for my JSR collection. and.. well, ITS PRETTY ADDICTING! I tend to play on 4 or 5. anyway, I like to play in big sessions, so, I come across bonus rounds a lot, however, I am having trouble with 2 of the bonus mini games, I cannot seem to win them. The first one is where Tab, Gum and Beat have to spray one of the reel icons on the wall. Tab will only spray 2 sides of the BAR icon, and not the middle. I fail part one. I insert more coins and gum does the same thing with the 7 icon. lastly, again, the same with beat when he sprays the JET CHANCE icon. I have gotten beat to spray jet chance 1 time only, not sure how. is it because I do not score 3 7's or 3 Bar's when im playing. matching 3 7's or bars has never happened to me. Lastly, the mini game where you escape from the rokkaku is where I also need help. I can pass the first 2 portions of the mini game however, on the last portion, where the tear gas squad is behind you, they ALWAYS grab on to me and I fail. any advice guy? thanks!