Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: So I'm a Dork .. What did I just Buy?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: So I'm a Dork .. What did I just Buy?

Do you have a key? If so, open the glass and drop a ball in the pockets to see what happens. If no key, it can be opened from the back, but may be difficult! I have one modern,001.jpg It's vertical...and red too! I didn't think mine was paying out properly as well. Learned from the great folks here that the puny payout was normal. There should be some numbers visable through the glass. I don't have a pic...but mine says "prize 4/15" and "data 1/326.51" along with CR(then Japanese characters), along with other Japanese writing. Basically, ordinary pockets, and the "start" pocket pays 4 balls. When you hit a fever, a larger trap door opens, and pays 15 balls each. On average, you get a fever for 1 out of 326.51 spins of the reels. Maybe it is paying properly, but being used to 15 balls for all jackpots on vintage machines...it seems like it is not paying out right. The little counter you mentioned, probably like this.017.jpg Someone explained it to me...didn't make much sense, but mine scroll through 1,2,3,4 rapidly when it pays the 4 ball payout, then returns to zero. I think it may keep track of balls won during a fever...but I don't know. I only hit 1 fever, and wasn't paying attention to it at the time. Too busy refilling the hopper!
    I'll try to find the thread on it, many of my questions might be questions you haven't asked yet. I know it it a different machine in a different frame...but it is a Newgin.

2. The following user says "Thanks" to pachiwall

Thanks
    Thanks Received

No close up of the numbers, but located at upper right side of the cell. Curving around the cell from about the 1 o'clock to 3 o'clock position. Here is the link to all the questions I had about my 1st modern. what kind of modern is this? Hope it helps!
    I still like vintage machines better!

4. The following user says "Thanks" to pachiwall

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Dave's data counter looks like a typical parlour counter minus the flashing lights. Counts start pocket/reel spins and jackpots with 4 day history and a funky bar graph that normal counts in the 100s of reel spins.
    Ian #UKPachinko

6. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by pachiwall View Post
    The little counter you mentioned, probably like this.017.jpg Someone explained it to me...didn't make much sense, but mine scroll through 1,2,3,4 rapidly when it pays the 4 ball payout, then returns to zero. I think it may keep track of balls won during a fever...but I don't know. I only hit 1 fever, and wasn't paying attention to it at the time. Too busy refilling the hopper!

賞球残数

Rewards ball residuals

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

8. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to compirate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2