Thread: Any tips

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Any tips

I am new at playing pachinko and would like some tips on how to understand the numbers above and what to look for when choosing a machine to play.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Any tips

What, you mean? Like 3, 10, 15? or 1/345 that is printed on the cell?

The first set is the ball payout for certain conditions. 3 balls for getting one ball in the Start pocket, 10 balls for getting one ball into any other pocket, 15 balls for each ball into the Fever Gate. Odds of getting a fever are 1/345. That's not shooting a ball, that's reel spins. Though sometimes its the number of minutes. I don't really know the odds so well, but if you can read Japanese, there is plenty of information about it.

Since you are in Japan, and I believe you are asking so the next time you are in a parlor which machine to choose, you might want to learn about the battle counters that are above some machines. They give you statistics of the machine, how much it has paid out, for how many balls in, and other stats.

You can also look at how the pins are bent near the pockets. If a machine has a 3, 10, 15, then you are more likely to get a ball into the Start pocket than any other pocket. If you look at the pins above the start pocket, you will see that they are bent outward, to allow a greater chance of a ball going into the pocket. You can also check for bent pins near other pockets and such. If a pin is bent in one direction, the ball is more likely to bounce away in the opposite direction.

And if the game has a theme you like, movies, anime characters, etc, it makes the experience all that more enjoyable.

I don't know how the parlor people feel about this, but if you brought a flashlight with you, you could study the wear patterns in the playfield. This would tell you the most likely path of the majority of the balls. Of course there is some probablity to that, but if it all was an exact science, well, it wouldn't be gambling, and there would be no money to be made in people playing the games.
    Da' Horse!

Don't F with Pachinko Machines, Man !

3. The following user says "Thanks" to heima

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think I am talking about the battle counters above the machines. At the very top it has the number of spins, there are 2 more set of numbers that I believe is the how many times it won today and how many double wins. Below that are another 2 sets of numbers for yesterday and the day before ( I think). I was wondering if there certain numbers to look for when choosing a machine. I have been doing some online reserch and watching the folks at the parlors. Its wierd how these old women will walk right in and slowly sit down and put thier 1000 yen in the machine, and almost 10 min later have 2 buckets of balls. I know there are certain days one will hit more often and if it stops, wait about 15 or so min and it will hit again. Am I totally off here or kind of on the right track. I know there is no way to tell 100% and I know I am not gonna win a million. I am just looking to make a little extra yen. Any tips will be appriciated

5. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to emptygunz

Thanks
    Thanks Received

sorry i cant really help ya but wanted to say

Welcome to Pachitalk

we have a few members that have played in the mother land im sure one will be along shortly to help...
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead