Thread: To sell or not to sell. That is a tough one.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default To sell or not to sell. That is a tough one.

OK, I've moved and all my machines are sitting in storage. IT's really a shame because I had hoped I would have found another home and have my man cave all set up by now. Well I can't afford to just hide these machine at some $400 bucks a month.
    Of course I have the usual collection of some 3 to 4 dozen vintage Nishijins, Sankyo, Kyoraku, Daichi, etc.. Most are in decent shape and have been repaired to the point that they work and all that is needed is a good cleaning. Some of the vintages are highly coveted models (Power Flash Chinaman that everything works) while others are the garden variety daily player ones. I think there's a single shot too.
    I have a few early moderns that have the early shooter knobs and some with small video screens.
    Then there are the moderns. It pains me to even consider giving up many of these because I spent a lot of time and money hunting for these highly coveted models. If there is a big response to aquire these machines then I could be coerced into selling. For example, here is a short list of the hot machines.

Enter the Matrix
    Spiderman Venom
    Star Wars (R2D2 version full cyclic)
    Pink Panther
    RoboCop
    Bruce Lee Enter the Dragon
    Looney Tunes! Back in Action

I haven't priced these yet because it's hard to put a price on sentimental value, but it will be factored in. If there's anything here you absolutely have to have, let me know and we'll see if we can find a fair price for both of us. I'm giving members here the first shot at these machines before they go to EBAY or CL. I also have GAKU counters, Card readers, tons of balls, and a ball lifter.
    I even have a 1976 Spirit of 76 4-player Pinball machine that has been shopped out. New rubbers, all new lights, keys, all relays cleaned and adjusted, Backglass is a 9.5+ and playfield has been touched up and highly waxed and polished. Must see to appreciate. Fun to play and great gameroom fixture. It will probably go to ebay with an opening price of $600 and fully expect it to push up to the $1000 range.

Drop me a PM if anything sparks your fancy. Make me an offer.

Don
    スカイダンス

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Skydanz

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: To sell or not to sell. That is a tough one.

sorry to read this... good luck with your sale..
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

NICE COLLECTION DON!
    I would think that Matrix, Starwars and LooneyTunes should go fast since you don't see them very often. Plus the ball lifter!

Any pics!!!
    Joe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by jodini View Post
    NICE COLLECTION DON!
    I would think that Matrix, Starwars and LooneyTunes should go fast since you don't see them very often. Plus the ball lifter!

Any pics!!!

Joe
    I'll see if I can dig up some pics. Chances are, if you pull up the game on YouTube, you'll probably see one of my posts. Unfortunately the games are in storage and many are boxed.
    スカイダンス

6. The following user says "Thanks" to Skydanz

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I was wondering where you went, guy. I am sorry you have to get rid of the games. That's $400 a month for storage? OUCH!
    For what it is worth, I am interested in the Matrix, the Star Wars, and the Looney Tunes. I know the pain you are going through to sell these.
    I don't know what other modern pachinkos you have, but I am looking for a 3 Sisters Symphony, A Macross Frontier or Fever, and any Aruze Airvisions.
    I would love to trade with you, but I get the feeling that you need to make space, not occupy it. So I guess its good 'ol green backs. At least I am just a few minutes away, so no shipping problems.
    Da' Horse!

Don't F with Pachinko Machines, Man !

8. The following user says "Thanks" to heima