Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: hello. help please :

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: hello. help please :)

That's an auto play unit for desktop conversions.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

There is probably a socket somewhere in the cel it plugs into. Look on your akb48 cel and try to see where the sensor on that on is plugged into.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Having seen this...
    Switch Help!

I'm still thinking that your lead will plug in somewhere on the cel, it's probably in the hardest to see or reach area too. Most cels circuit boards are designed that all the little plugs from the sensors go a circuit board, then a multicore cable joins the cel to the frame. I doubt that a small plug like that would go into the frame circuit boards.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

On the "Ghost in the Shell" cell there were three small connections right behind the start pocket that handled the communication from the start pocket and the other targets right around that area. The AKB48 cell looks like the layout is very similar. I had to take off the play field to get to them though as they were attached to the back of that whole plastic sheet where the pins are drilled into. On the GITS cell all the sensors were disconnected so the cell was throwing a different error and the leads really weren't visible from the back. The red and white lead that is in the picture that was posted I didn't mess with. I'll look on my GITS though to see if there is a similar wire coming from the same place. I'll try to get pics to show you if there is one and where it goes.

-Jeremy

5. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Anafiel

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Anafiel View Post
    On the "Ghost in the Shell" cell there were three small connections right behind the start pocket that handled the communication from the start pocket and the other targets right around that area. The AKB48 cell looks like the layout is very similar. I had to take off the play field to get to them though as they were attached to the back of that whole plastic sheet where the pins are drilled into. On the GITS cell all the sensors were disconnected so the cell was throwing a different error and the leads really weren't visible from the back. The red and white lead that is in the picture that was posted I didn't mess with. I'll look on my GITS though to see if there is a similar wire coming from the same place. I'll try to get pics to show you if there is one and where it goes.

-Jeremy
    ok. thank you! i am waiting for the photos

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hello Ilorillusion!
    I got done with repairing my GITS cell and sadly I can't find the cable that is the same or even in the same area. I have many two wire connections but none that come from that part of the frame. The closest wire I have goes from the main logic board to the payout controller but it doesn't go through the frame at all. Pics are attached.

IMG_0603.jpg

(Its the red/yellow wire that goes from a black plug on the main board to a white plug on the payout controller)

So as similar as they are it looks like there is enough difference to be slightly unhelpful.

I was thinking about this though and if it's a sensor in the frame wouldn't it connect back to the frame or the power supply? The main connections from frame to cell are made with those large black blocks that the cell matches up with in the lower right hand corner of the frame. I haven't had a cell to frame separate wire harness since my old Sankyo Lumina frame. In these modern machines it's strange to see a frame to cell wire that is separate from the blocks. Maybe its an internal connection?

I'll keep my eyes open to see if I can see anything more.

Let me know what else you might need.

Thank you!
    -Jeremy

Edit: Spelling...

8. The following user says "Thanks" to Anafiel

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Anafiel View Post
    Is it me, or is that an HDMI connector on the very far right of this picture?
    Da' Horse!

Don't F with Pachinko Machines, Man !

10. The following user says "Thanks" to heima

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I wish...that would be awesome!

No it's actually a shadow from the plastic latch that keeps the payout board on the cell.
    But yea your right it looks just like it doesn't it?

Good Eye!
    -Jeremy

12. The following user says "Thanks" to Anafiel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2