Thread: 1976 Nishijin Pachinko Machine with Wall Cabinet - $850 Broken Arrow

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default 1976 Nishijin Pachinko Machine with Wall Cabinet - $850 (Broken Arrow)

I rented a booth at a antique mall and selling some machines that way I think for now it will work as a store front.

This is a vintage 1976 Nishijin "4200" AKA model B Pachinko Machine. This machine is known as "Sumo Wrestling". They are also called Japanese pinball machines. This machine has been restored and is fully working. The background is "Sun Set" which provides a very colorful playfield. This machine would make a nice addition for a man cave or game room. Playing action on this machine features the ball entering the top of the main attraction; it opens the bottom center tulip or the right or left tulip, will open and also open the bottom tulip. If the ball enters the right tulip, it will open and also open the bottom tulip. If the ball enters the left tulip, it will open and also open the bottom. This machine has three standard tulips, two pay pockets and it also has 6 spinners. This machine includes the following accessories: Machine wall mount cabinet, cabinet key, 250 balls, copy of the owner's manuals originally provided with these machines in the late 70's, Ball dump key, and power supply. This machine and others are in my booth at Yesterday & Today's Antique Mall in Broken Arrow.

1976 Nishijin Pachinko Machine with Wall Cabinet

00h0h_4PQyhMqKLES_600x450.jpg 00404_c8LwRz58hYi_600x450.jpg 00v0v_ecZOoPJJMPi_600x450.jpg
    Unless you try to be more than you are, what you are is all you will ever be.
    http://www.pachinkorestorations.com/

2. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to cardwwi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: 1976 Nishijin Pachinko Machine with Wall Cabinet - $850 (Broken Arrow)

Thanks Bill. I have seen those ads for some time now and was wondering if they were your machines. How have sales been in the Antique mall?
    Jeff Jackson, Denver CO

There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

4. The following user says "Thanks" to JACKSJE4

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: 1976 Nishijin Pachinko Machine with Wall Cabinet - $850 (Broken Arrow)

i have thought about taking a few machines to the local mall myself...

please share your thoughts on the goods and bads for your experience..
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have not sold any machines but I have only been doing it for about 30 days and other sells from the booth have payed for it. I fill it's a good place and I only have to stop by ever few days to straighten up, drop off new machines or pick up unsold machines the booth could hold up to 10 machines, I could have gone with a bigger booth but I wanted to see if it would work first. The mall does everthing and at the end of the month they send me a check for the sells and a bill for next month rent. I wanted a store front to display my machines and sell a few and I think this fits the bill for now.
    Unless you try to be more than you are, what you are is all you will ever be.
    http://www.pachinkorestorations.com/

7. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to cardwwi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have thought about it in the past While i do have a large number of machines a majority aren't very nice.

Like the case on the sumo wrestlers.

Posted using Tapatalk

100 machines and counting...