Thread: [Wanted] Sakura Taisen Sakura Wars Pachinko or Pachislo Machines

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default [Wanted] Sakura Taisen (Sakura Wars) Pachinko or Pachislo Machines

I'm interesting in getting a pachinko or pachislo machine that features the Sakura Taisen (Sakura Wars) video game series. If anyone has one that they don't want anymore and wish to sell then let me know! It's probably a long shot, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: [Wanted] Sakura Taisen (Sakura Wars) Pachinko or Pachislo Machines

So I was doing some searching on Japanese sites for the Sakura Taisen machines and I found some listings on Rakuten. I had a couple of questions that hopefully you guys can answer. Below I have three links to various CR Sakura Taisen 2 pachinko machines, but each one as a different designation either CV, MV, or HV and each of those models have a different cover/artwork on the front. Are those designations/models simply indicating a difference on the front cover/cell or is the underlying machine/frame/gameplay different in any way?

【楽天市場】デジハネCRサクラ大戦2CV 【現行枠ノーマルセット】:中一商事
    【楽天市場】ぱちんこCRサクラ大戦2MV 【現行枠ノーマルセット】:中一商事
    【楽天市場】ぱちんこCRサクラ大戦2HV 【現行枠ノーマルセット】:中一商事

Also, the same vendor posts two versions of each machine, an example of this is:

【楽天市場】デジハネCRサクラ大戦2CV 【現行枠ノーマルセット】:中一商事
    【楽天市場】デジハネCRサクラ大戦2CV 【現行枠裏玉循環加工セット+専用フルオート リモコン】:中一 事

It would seem that the 2nd posting (and the more expensive one) is rigged for circulating the balls back to the front. So my interpretation is that the first machine is a regular frame with no modifications and the second machine has the circulation modification. Is this correct? I'm asking this because the first/cheaper listing also has text that's translated to "30 shots circulation processing set ball about the product" within the description but not in the item title, so it was a bit confusing.

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'm currently at work, but I'll try to take a look when home. I love my Sakura Taisen 2 seat cover. But don't have any of the machines
    Ian #UKPachinko

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ok, The second one has a remote unit wired to it, The first doesn't. Althought they both seem to say about the 30 balls.

Those prices seem high for a machine of that vintage, unless its been stripped and cleaned, I would say shop around or check out the auctions

サクラ大戦 YJA
    サクラ大戦 Rakuten

There are actually 4 different versions of this machine CRサクラ大戦2

The main differnece apart from the cel graphics is the winning odds

CRTN2(T~[):p`R}:777@nifty
    CRTN2FV(T~[):p`R}:777@nifty
    CRTN2MV(T~[):p`R}:777@nifty
    CRTN2HV(T~[):p`R}:777@nifty

As to which is best, That is really down to you, If you have people with short attention span or children, you are better with a machine with lower odds
    Ian #UKPachinko

5. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

(Editing because clam beat me to it...)

To clarify a bit... what you have there is actually two different machines... the HV, MV, and FV are the regular dejipachi machines (with different spec, as Clammy says). But the CV is a "Deji-Hane" - looks similar but has the hanemono wings instead of the start pocket... or more like one wing??? Need to find a video...

you can see the Dejipachi here: ???CR???2
    The Dejihane linked on that page...

as far as the other question. yeah - the page is confusing. But the two machines I've purchased off of Rakuten that said "normal set" got me balls, transformer, volume knobs. So the I'd say that's probably what you would get. There's that mention of 30 balls, but then right below is the graphic that shows what you get. ...of course the same thing goes for the recirc listing...

Anyhoo - yeah - I concur on the price... you might want to shop around. But then look at all the other vendors - all sold out of these.
    Last edited by Chumsize; 02-12-2014 at 07:28 PM.
    Woof!

7. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Chumsize

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the replies, guys! Very information!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenclam View Post
    I love my Sakura Taisen 2 seat cover.
    That's awesome!