Thread: Divers Kings of Ocean and Banpresto The Ultimate Power of the M-78

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Divers Kings of Ocean and Banpresto The Ultimate Power of the M-78

Hello,

I am new to this site and not sure if I am posting this thread in the right area.

I recently purchased 2 used slot Machines. One that is the Divers Kings of Ocean (TYPE 1) and the other is the Banpresto The Ultimate Power of the M-78 (TYPE 2).
    My question is where can I purchase parts for these machines and where can I download the manuals. Also, is meant by Type 1 and Type 2? What is the difference?

Thanks,

Mike

photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 3 Full.jpgphoto 4 Full.jpgphoto 5.jpg

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Divers Kings of Ocean and Banpresto The Ultimate Power of the M-78

sorry i dont have extra parts but wanted to say

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by mikefaith View Post

Also, is meant by Type 1 and Type 2? What is the difference?

Type A, ( Type 1),This type of machine has both a Regular & Big Bonus.

A Regular Bonus (RB) consists of 8 games where the cost is 1 token and the payout is 15 tokens. It can last up to 12 games (usually) in case you miss the payout.

A Big Bonus (BB) consists of up to 30 games where you can earn extra tokens. These games still cost you the same as if you were not in a BB, but you have a much higher chance of winning. On some machines you will win every game an on others you will win most games, but not all. During a BB a replay is considerer a JAC-IN. When you JAC-IN you get a RB game. Once you complete the RB you return to the BB game. During a BB you may JAC-IN 3 times. After the end of the third RB the BB is over, even if you did not use all 30 games. The maximum payout depends on the machine since the payout during BB 30 games depends on the machine.

Type B, (Type 2) Is a lot like a Type A, (Type 1), machine, except that there is no combination that gives you just a Regular Bonus. Also, the Big Bonus game is usually limited to 2 JAC-IN games rather than 3.

Type C, (Type 3), Has no Big Bonus or Regular Bonus. A Type C, (Type 3), machine has "special" bonus' that they usually name based on the theme of the machine. For example, King Camel has King Bonus, Middle Bonus and a Camel Bonus. When you hit a bonus on a Type C machine the machine may or may not tell you how many games you will be playing during this time it may tell you which order to stop the reels in to win or it may not.

Type 5 Machines, The Type-5 machines have done away with the sets of regular bonus rounds seen in during a Big Bonus on Type-A and Type-B machines and have replaced them with a single bonus round that ends once you have hit a certain payout limit which varies from machine to machines.

Also, the machine you are calling "Banpresto The Ultimate Power of the M-78" Is really called a UltraMan Club, made by Sammy, in 1998. Which it is a CT model.

CT, (Challenge Time) and AT, (Assist Time), are "mini bonus" type of games, where you can earn more tokens.
    What if...​the ​HOKEY POKEY, is what it's all about?

4. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to Wayne-Ooo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Moparformances View Post
    sorry i dont have extra parts but wanted to say

Welcome to Pachitalk

Thank you!!!

6. The following user says "Thanks" to mikefaith

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne-Ooo View Post
    Type A, ( Type 1),This type of machine has both a Regular & Big Bonus.

A Regular Bonus (RB) consists of 8 games where the cost is 1 token and the payout is 15 tokens. It can last up to 12 games (usually) in case you miss the payout.

A Big Bonus (BB) consists of up to 30 games where you can earn extra tokens. These games still cost you the same as if you were not in a BB, but you have a much higher chance of winning. On some machines you will win every game an on others you will win most games, but not all. During a BB a replay is considerer a JAC-IN. When you JAC-IN you get a RB game. Once you complete the RB you return to the BB game. During a BB you may JAC-IN 3 times. After the end of the third RB the BB is over, even if you did not use all 30 games. The maximum payout depends on the machine since the payout during BB 30 games depends on the machine.

Type B, (Type 2) Is a lot like a Type A, (Type 1), machine, except that there is no combination that gives you just a Regular Bonus. Also, the Big Bonus game is usually limited to 2 JAC-IN games rather than 3.

Type C, (Type 3), Has no Big Bonus or Regular Bonus. A Type C, (Type 3), machine has "special" bonus' that they usually name based on the theme of the machine. For example, King Camel has King Bonus, Middle Bonus and a Camel Bonus. When you hit a bonus on a Type C machine the machine may or may not tell you how many games you will be playing during this time it may tell you which order to stop the reels in to win or it may not.

Type 5 Machines, The Type-5 machines have done away with the sets of regular bonus rounds seen in during a Big Bonus on Type-A and Type-B machines and have replaced them with a single bonus round that ends once you have hit a certain payout limit which varies from machine to machines.

Also, the machine you are calling "Banpresto The Ultimate Power of the M-78" Is really called a UltraMan Club, made by Sammy, in 1998. Which it is a CT model.

CT, (Challenge Time) and AT, (Assist Time), are "mini bonus" type of games, where you can earn more tokens.

Thank you Wyne. Do you know who might have parts for my UltraMan Club machine? It is missing a Blue lens off of the top light bar and I am also looking for the locking slider and cyiliner key lock.

Mike

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you Wyne. Do you know who might have parts for my UltraMan Club machine? It is missing a Blue lens off of the top light bar and I am also looking for the locking slider and cyilinder key lock.

Mike

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Parts are really hard to come by. Normally parts come from "dead machines" that members have. You can always check PachiParts, this is a site that members list some of their parts. Being that your machines are a little on the older side, parts are even harder to find.

Here is a link to PachiParts. PachiPARTS

Good luck with your search.
    What if...​the ​HOKEY POKEY, is what it's all about?

10. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Wayne-Ooo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Would you have any specifics on the playing modes/levels for the UltraMan Club?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Would you have any specifics on the playing modes/levels for the UltraMan Club?

Not sure what modes / levels you mean, but if you mean the payout percentages ( and BB odds) for the odds settings (1 to 6)

here's a link to the chart:

Google Translate

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by hanabi View Post

Not sure what modes / levels you mean, but if you mean the payout percentages ( and BB odds) for the odds settings (1 to 6)

here's a link to the chart:

Google Translate

Would you know where I could get the manuel for the UltraMan Club?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Would you know where I could get the manuel for the UltraMan Club?
    Hello

As pachislos are manufactured and designed for use in Japan (not designed for home use) there are no manuals really for these machines, you can sometimes find little playguide brochures, but they mostly just comprise of a few pics and Japanese writing

I can give a link to a generic pachislo operations guide in PDF format, which may be useful to print off and keep with your machine

PDF Pachislot Operations Guide

Is there something specific you need to find out for your machine? If so perhaps our members can help

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

15. The following user says "Thanks" to hanabi