Hi all:

I've been all over this board trying to find the answer to this issue and, though I did find one thread where the user had exactly the same problem as I am having, his answer was to take the machine in for service... I have no idea where I would even start to take the machine in for service (recommendations in the Bay Area, CA?) but was hoping that I could use some folks knowledge in here to fix the problem myself...so...

The machine lights up, the el vision screen is great, the options work on the screen, the reels light up on start...but the "insert coin" light never comes on. I have done every reset explained on this board several times, to no avail (what's the definition of insanity, again...) -- but, after having the machine off, turning the reset key to on, turning the machine back on, I see "1" in the odds windows on both sides of the door --- but, then, no matter how many times I try and push the odds button, the number doesn't change from 1 -- just stuck there. I do see a light on the motherboard lighting up when I push the odds button - but it has no effect on the number displayed. So I ignore that, continue to follow the reset directions, and, still, nothing. No insert coin light, no pass "go," no collect $200, no nothing...

Any help would be so much appreciated!

Thanks,

Jason