Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dragon Dice for sale Seattle Area

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Dragon Dice for sale Seattle Area

100_3359 web.jpgWhat they are worth is what someone wants to pay for it...

In January of 2008 I paid 4 figures for my Harley. To date the higest # posted is 314. The last one found and purchased and posted
    was in september of 2011. Update... I was the one that purchased LP's Lot. Plane ride from Orlando to Elmira N.Y. He picked me up
    and we drove an hour North to Pick Up the 17 foot U haul and a few hours South to his home. Spent a Great 3 days with he and
    his family and drove the Lot back to Florida. I offered to let him Keep his Harley but he told me it goes with the sale.

My back Bed Room in my 1300 Sq Foot Townhome is now not a Bed Room.

Pic of the two is enclosed. My original is currently taken apart to fix a sticking Disk. I also have a Dragon Dice and Spin Luck here.

The other Most Favorite I have here is Bang Bang Dash which TJ let me take care of. Again. They are Worth what someone wants to
    pay for them. Deals can be found but they are Far and Few Between.
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The problem with pricing stuff to sell, is to remove personal emotions from the stuff. Seller believes it to worth X, buyer believes it to be worth Y. Both have an emotional attachment to that price. Yet one attachment is greater than the other. Sadly, like politics, religion, economics and other no-no topics, pricing of a particular item can get into disputes.

Hypothetical example: I have fallen on hard times. I need money, so I sell something that was treasured by me. I will price it high, because I have a strong emotional attachment to it. Is it worth that much? Maybe, according to some "blue book". Buyer who has no attachment sees item as no different than any other. Sees high price and believes it to be unreasonable. Even with knowledge of blue book value, does not understand why blue book is so high. When buyer comments about high price, seller feels they have been emotionally attacked and responds.

This scenario did happen to me, when I had to sell a loved motorcycle. It was somewhat rare, (made for only one year), excellent condition, and low miles. I priced it high, because I wanted someone who would respect and treasure it as I did, to take ownership. The difference was that money was not the driving factor. I sold it on ebay with a fairly large reserve. Yes, I got plenty of *****ings from buyers thinking my reserve was too high. But I didn't want the bike to go to someone who would treat it like any other cheap bike. Of course I didn't reply to any of these emails, because there was to be nothing gained from doing so. Instead, I lowered my reserved by a little. I did this because the market just wasn't there, and I was running out of time, hoping that someone would bid my reserve. In the last hour, someone did. Another bidder challenged him, but the first was the higher bidder.

The man that bought the motorcycle flew in from Hawaii, rode the motorcycle to Los Angeles, loaded it onto a ship and is now riding it around on Oahu. He told me that if it was necessary, he was willing to bid twice the winning amount. I knew this was the right person to be the new owner.

I just spent $3300 for a pair of binoculars. If a year ago someone told me I would do such a thing, I would have called them nuts. But I have a new hobby and it costs for quality. The seller was asking for more, but in email correspondence, he found someone who would treasure his binoculars as he would.
    Da' Horse!

Don't F with Pachinko Machines, Man !

4. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to heima

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi,

I don't know if you sold you Dragon Dice yet, But I just bought a Spin Luck last week on ebay and I had to compete (auto bids) with another bidder (starting bid was $500.00) and at the end of bidding it cost $621.00 plus $110 for shipping for a total of $731, the other bid was just about a dollar below my bid so your price seems inline with the market for sure. Another Spin Luck sold on ebay for $550.00 Local Pick up only a couple of days later. I also saw a Dragon Dice for $600.00, and I think the Harley Davidson, Spin Luck and Dragon Dice run about the same price range after looking at prices this past year (higher on the west coast for sure). Their is one on ebay for $885.00 right now!

Just sayin...
    Last edited by myrvhome; 02-11-2014 at 09:50 PM.

6. The following user says "Thanks" to myrvhome

Thanks
    Thanks Received

$500 for a Dragon Dice in good condition is high end of retail. I've seen some go for less, but that was a while back. They are a lot rarer then they were years ago. Less Dragon Dice have been up for sale then Spin Lucks in the last few years.
    Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have a Dragon dice and a Harley Davidson machines for sale, both work great and would take $1000 for both, they come with one key to open both machines. They both have reset keys and buttons are labeled on the inside. They come with about 500 tokens and they both are really fun to play..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2