Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Guide to Pachilog ATTN: Kyoraku machine owners!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Guide to Pachilog (ATTN: Kyoraku machine owners!)

I'm really pleased to announce that I've got the Pachilog service offered by Kyoraku figured out, and I'm posting it here (with image references) for anyone who has a newer Kyoraku/OK machine, or is interested in getting one. Pachilog is a great feature that allows pachinko players to log experience on machines, and unlock bonus items, like sound bytes and images from the game. It really opens up a whole new aspect for pachinko machines; that is, completing missions. You can also unlock customizations on certain machines. For this explanation of the feature/service, I am going to use the Ghost in the Shell/CRぱちんこ攻殻機動隊 as the example.

In order to use the Pachilog service, you need to download Kyoraku's Pachilog app for iOS and Android from the Japanese iTunes store or Japanese Android Market, respectively. The app looks like this on the iPhone: (first app in the folder)

photo.jpg

When you run the app, and log in to your account (which you first register for when you run the app, if you don't already have an account), you will see this main screen

photo-1.jpg

At the top right, you'll see a button to scan a QR code. This is the link between the Pachilog service and the pachinko machine.

When you sit down at any Kyoraku pachinko machine that carries the Pachilog service, you can press the Chance button to access the machine's menu, which looks like this:

image-72.jpg

The top option is the Pachilog option. Second down is the Customization option (which allows you to change the lighting, and has features unlockable by gaining levels in the game), followed by Kyoraku's "How to Play Pachinko in 90 seconds" video short, and the last being Exit the Menu/Return.

When we select the Pachilog option, the following screen appears:

image-73.jpg

Clicking on the first option "Start Pachilog" will reveal the QR Code that you scan into your Pachilog app.

That will log you in to the game, and will return a password, which you then enter into the pachinko machine. (for those who saw my previous post, this was the critical step I was missing)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ---
    "Marty, hurry and empty the balls!" - Jennifer, 2008 Sammy Back To The Future

2. The following 13 users say "Thanks" to Blastronaut

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Guide to Pachilog (ATTN: Kyoraku machine owners!)

photo-2.jpg

When you get the password back from the Pachilog site, enter it into the pachinko machine. (press the Chance button again on the "Begin Pachilog" screen, and you will get a password entry screen, like this:

image-74.jpg

Here is where you enter your password. Once you do, you'll press the Confirm Password button (bottom right option) Then you're all set to play!

To update your progress, click on the Pachilog Check (third option down), and you'll see this screen, giving information on your level, experience, and unlocked missions. You'll also get a QR Code to scan in:

Attachment 68946

When you're finished playing, just select "End Pachilog Session" (fourth option down on the Pachilog menu...the fifth is Data Clear) to close out your session. Your Pachilog account will log all of your progress, and you're free to go play something else!

Hope this helps! I know Pachilog has been sort of a mystery feature, but with this guide, I hope that everyone can enjoy their new Kyoraku machines, and future machines as well!
    ---

4. The following 9 users say "Thanks" to Blastronaut

Thanks
    Thanks Received

And I just discovered that the AP points you earn in the game can be spent through the Pachilog app to unlock those bonus content items in the individual pachinko game apps. I'll post more about that shortly. I unlocked some Togusa screenshots.
    ---

6. The following 9 users say "Thanks" to Blastronaut

Thanks
    Thanks Received

So when you use the Pachilog service to play games, you earn AP points. These points can be used to unlock pictures and sound bytes from the games you play. If the game has an app associated with it (downloadable from the App Store or Android Market), that is where the content will be unlocked.

On your Pachilog page, select the game you are playing. Then you will see this page:

image-4.jpg

Your AP balance will appear, and you will also be able to spend the AP points for challenges. In this case, I was playing the Tachikoma challenge:

image-6.jpg

10 AP will play a challenge that could unlock one content item. 30 AP will play a challenge that could unlock three content items. (I say could because you can get duplicates)

When you are finished, you can view these unlockables in the app for that game. As you can see in these screenshots, I unlocked some cool images, as well as some sound bytes from the game, like Motoko shouting "Aim to the right!!"

image-5.jpgimage-2.jpg

You can also unlock icons, which you can use in your Pachilog profile. I added Motoko to my Pachilog profile.

image-3.jpgimage.jpg

I used up all my AP points, so I guess I'm just going to have to play again. *wink*
    ---

8. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to Blastronaut

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just wondering if this can be turned into a resource somehow? Can i format this post somehow to make it into a more permanent guide for enthusiasts who have Pachilog machines?

I'm going to list the Pachilog capable apps representing machines you can log into and then spend AP for bonus content. I bet the AKB48 app has great unlockables!
    ---

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Although not kyoraku the pachislo I'm after has some sort of barcode feature. I've seem someone logging into it using the code and cel phone. Might be my new years gift to me
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Which machine/manufacturer? If you need additional information about that barcode service and features, I can probably look into it.
    ---

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This guide was exactly what I was looking for. Great job! I would've never figured this out for the life of me. There's one thing I think I'm missing though. Is it possible to log back into the machine and continue where you've left off? Basically I turn the machine on, scan the QR code, get the password and log in. After running some balls through to gain experience as a test, I go back to the pachilog menu, choose the Pachilog Check option and scan the QR code. This updates my progress in the app but doesn't give me a new password. Then I end my pachilog session. It gives me a QR code before I exit as well but when I scan this one, nothing happens. Am I supposed to get a new password to log back in with? When I go back to the "Start Pachilog" option, scan the new QR code, get the password and log in with it, I start off with nothing. Maybe it doesn't save experience just levels, etc?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Never tried it but, the instructions say after scanning the code a password should appear in your phone. You then enter the password into the machine so it knows where to restart from, I guess. That's what happens when I use the MYSLO app for pachislo machines, although I have to log in through a VPN as the software spots your not in Japan and refuses to work. The only difference is, when I return back to the machine I use the password given when I logged off to log back on again. I don't do another barcode scan first, but if is a different App.
    Last edited by Drunkenclam; 08-29-2014 at 01:51 AM.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yeah, it gives me a new QR code when I end my pachilog session but when I tried scanning it a few times the app didn't give me the password screen that I get when I scan the code on startup. It gives me another screen that doesn't contain a password. Maybe it wasn't registering for whatever reason or maybe I need to go through VPN as you suggest. I was thinking maybe it won't save just EXP points and I need to go up a full level before it saves. I'll mess around with it some more today and report back. I'll post a pic of the screen the QR code gives me when I log off as well.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ok, so I'm able to scan the QR code it gives me when I go to end my pachilog session but it just updates the stats in the app as far as I can tell. I don't see a 6 figure password anywhere. I also tried VPN from Japan but get the same results. Here's what happens...

I go to the end pachilog option in the pachilog menu:
    image.jpg

I get the following screen with a QR code:
    image.jpg

I scan it with the app and get the following screen:
    image.jpg

My progress gets updated in the app. I go through the app to look at my progress entries thinking maybe it would store a password there but don't see anything either. Here's the list of logs from QR scans:
    image.jpg

And here's the detailed log when I select one:
    image.jpg

Sorry for the lengthy post. It would just be awesome to get this working though.

16. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to flukevfx

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Where is the password entry screen on the pachi
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well I think things are working now and it seems to just be an oversight on my part unless there's something else I'm missing. When I start the machine up and scan the new QR code I get here:
    image.jpg

I get a new password on the app. I enter the password into the machine by selecting the option highlighted above, taking me to the enter password screen:
    image.jpg

And after inputting and exiting the menu, I start at the ghost level I left off from!
    image.jpg

I think the reason I thought it wasn't working was because the exp points are set back to 0 and it doesn't show any of the missions I completed previously. It just seems to store your level as well as anything that gets unlocked based on that level. I hadn't actually looked at the level number before because after seeing the empty exp, etc I thought it wasn't working. And when I was testing yesterday I was doing it on level 1 thinking my exp would save but since it doesn't I didn't think it was working then either.

Anyways, hopefully I'm not missing anything else but let me know if I am.
    Attached Images Attached Images

19. The following user says "Thanks" to flukevfx

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just downloaded the app
    Last edited by rubberratt; 09-11-2014 at 10:56 AM.

せぶん戦闘機 せぶん

21. The following user says "Thanks" to rubberratt

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This is exciting !!! I am gonna try it tonight !!!

せぶん戦闘機 せぶん

23. The following user says "Thanks" to rubberratt

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I was just about to send you the link to the app. Beat me to it! What machine(s) will you be using it with?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ultraman Taro Dark (I hope). Now I just need to figure out how to register

せぶん戦闘機 せぶん

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I've been using this for a little while. You need to make an account first, which can be the hardest part, google translate is your friend. Once you know it is setup, you scan the QR code at the top select menu. It will then give you a 6 letter code. Enter that code in the machine, and you'll hear a tone indicating it was entered correctly, or not. Play, advance levels, events and missions. When you're done, you select the 3rd option from the menu, it will then generate you a New QR code. You scan that and your progress and missions completed will be recorded into your account. When you're ready to play again, you scan the first top/menu QR code, and it will generate a new 6 letter code. It will place you at the beginning of the last Level you reached, it doesn't give you any progress you've made, and it doesn't have any info on what missions/events you passed. All that data is stored on your online account.

Step 1. Make an account. (Only needs to be done once)
    Step 2. Scan QR Code
    Step 3. Input 6 letter code, listen for music and message that you inputed it correctly.
    Step 4. Play Enjoy!
    Step 5. Finished playing? / get a new QR code to scan from 3rd menu option. This records your progress to your account.

Back for more? Do Step 2 thru 5.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey thanks fr the steps - is there a website I need to go to to create the account, or do I do it in the app

せぶん戦闘機 せぶん

Thanks
    Thanks Received

(sigh) From what I can gather, pachilog is telling me that I can register from the IOS app, but it just seems to keep taking me to the Login screen, and asks me for my ID and password

Maybe I downloaded the wrong app ???
    Last edited by rubberratt; 09-11-2014 at 07:00 PM.

せぶん戦闘機 せぶん

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast