Thread: Guide to Pachilog ATTN: Kyoraku machine owners!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Guide to Pachilog (ATTN: Kyoraku machine owners!)

I'm really pleased to announce that I've got the Pachilog service offered by Kyoraku figured out, and I'm posting it here (with image references) for anyone who has a newer Kyoraku/OK machine, or is interested in getting one. Pachilog is a great feature that allows pachinko players to log experience on machines, and unlock bonus items, like sound bytes and images from the game. It really opens up a whole new aspect for pachinko machines; that is, completing missions. You can also unlock customizations on certain machines. For this explanation of the feature/service, I am going to use the Ghost in the Shell/CRぱちんこ攻殻機動隊 as the example.

In order to use the Pachilog service, you need to download Kyoraku's Pachilog app for iOS and Android from the Japanese iTunes store or Japanese Android Market, respectively. The app looks like this on the iPhone: (first app in the folder)

photo.jpg

When you run the app, and log in to your account (which you first register for when you run the app, if you don't already have an account), you will see this main screen

photo-1.jpg

At the top right, you'll see a button to scan a QR code. This is the link between the Pachilog service and the pachinko machine.

When you sit down at any Kyoraku pachinko machine that carries the Pachilog service, you can press the Chance button to access the machine's menu, which looks like this:

image-72.jpg

The top option is the Pachilog option. Second down is the Customization option (which allows you to change the lighting, and has features unlockable by gaining levels in the game), followed by Kyoraku's "How to Play Pachinko in 90 seconds" video short, and the last being Exit the Menu/Return.

When we select the Pachilog option, the following screen appears:

image-73.jpg

Clicking on the first option "Start Pachilog" will reveal the QR Code that you scan into your Pachilog app.

That will log you in to the game, and will return a password, which you then enter into the pachinko machine. (for those who saw my previous post, this was the critical step I was missing)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ---
    "Marty, hurry and empty the balls!" - Jennifer, 2008 Sammy Back To The Future

2. The following 13 users say "Thanks" to Blastronaut