The most recent pachinko I received arrived via UPS. The driver backed into my driveway to make the distance as short as possible. I missed how the driver lowered it from the truck to the ground, but once there he 'walked' the box by pivoting on a corner and swinging another corner forward, then pivoting on the new corner to swing the far corner forward. Once he got to the porch steps he laid the box against the steps and slid it up the points of the steps using that like a ramp. Once on the porch he lifted a corner and did the pivot/walk to get it basically centered on the porch. The corners of the outside box were dented in from the pivot/walk, there was a rip in the outer box also. That said, the inner box was in great shape, the peanuts between the two boxes had many mashed flat or reduced to tiny particles; the pachinko was perfect. This was an eBay purchase and the tracking info said starting that date or 2 weeks later; it was 'won' on the 10th, and arrived on the 14th. However the online track info never actually showed as 'shipped' yet.