Thread: Seeking a ready-made cabinet solution for my new Star Wars machine...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Seeking a ready-made cabinet solution for my new Star Wars machine...

Greetings!I just acquired a Star Wars machine, and it's in dire need of a cabinet. I just don't have time to experiment with making my own cabinet, and I'm all thumbs with that stuff anyway. Does anyone know if pachinkocabinet.net is still making the ready-to-paint versions? Also interested in other options, if anyone has any suggestions - thanks!!- Andy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Seeking a ready-made cabinet solution for my new Star Wars machine...

Yes they are still selling. I sent an email to them a couple of weeks ago and they stated they are still selling.
    71 Nishijin "A" Bowling, 80's Nishijin Hit Parade , 05 Sankyo Star Wars, 07 Fuji Yamato 1, 09 Fuji Yamato 2
    ----------> ----------> ....And so it goes...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Seeking a ready-made cabinet solution for my new Star Wars machine...

Thanks for the reply. I sent an e-mail a few days back but didn't hear anything. :/ Is bbricemobile still the correct e-mail? Anyone have a good phone number? Thanks again!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That is the correct email. Brenda sent me the email the same day (17 July). I would give her a try again.
    71 Nishijin "A" Bowling, 80's Nishijin Hit Parade , 05 Sankyo Star Wars, 07 Fuji Yamato 1, 09 Fuji Yamato 2
    ----------> ----------> ....And so it goes...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by HeloTrooper View Post
    Greetings!I just acquired a Star Wars machine, and it's in dire need of a cabinet. I just don't have time to experiment with making my own cabinet, and I'm all thumbs with that stuff anyway. Does anyone know if pachinkocabinet.net is still making the ready-to-paint versions? Also interested in other options, if anyone has any suggestions - thanks!!- Andy
    Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to PachiTalk! I have used Brenda for all my cabinets and have been very happy with them. She can be a little slow to respond at times. I believe her internet connection can be a little dodgy at times. I would keep trying to reach her. I think you will like the quality of the cabinets. I will caution you though, she can be a little slow at times to ship but worth the wait.
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you. I've been researching the situation with her company, and while I would rather NOT have to deal with poor communication or extended delays, I think these cabinets are the best fit for my purpose - and I'm not in any crazy hurry. I will keep trying. Thanks again!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Good luck. I am sure she will come through for you. I think it is a pretty small operation that she runs there. Even with the occassional delays and communication issues, I would use her again in the future.
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ