Thread: Help me find local things in VA and a few questions.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Help me find local things in VA and a few questions.

I'm in south eastern VA and can't find anything online! Craigs list will usually have 1-4 pachinko machines but all of them are gone right now, even broken vintage ones. The only vendor I know of is in DC, but I am not shopping for one over $200 right now. I am looking within a 4 hour drive because I really don't trust shipping companies with full machines.

I'm also looking for any cool pachinko theme items. I just learned about chair covers and I'd love to find one of them but I can't find any online. Anyone in the US have any anime theme covers or other cool accessories? What other cool things are out there?

I only search sites I have had successes with so far like e-bay, amazon, and craigs list. Is there any other sites(in english) worth checking out? Thanks for any info or help!
    -Justin

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Help me find local things in VA and a few questions.

I live near Richmond, VA. I agree the market has been a bit dry for awhile. I have found most of my machines on Craigslist but two of them required drives out of state to get them. (They were well worth the drive though). I have heard some members have had good luck with shop Goodwill online. Give me an idea what you are looking for and I will be happy to keep n eye out for you.
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

3. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Card Shark

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Help me find local things in VA and a few questions.

I just got a "needs work" machine for cheap that turned out great with no issues but I was beat at the last minute on a $80 machine I really wanted last week. I have not seen any others in the area after that.

Thanks for the help! I am looking for most anything newer then vintage and shooting for under $100 for now. I'd be willing to buy a broken one to play around with if it was cheap enough.

I never knew Goodwill had a online shop... I just checked it out and found one online at a great price but it's pickup only in CO so not happening. I just checked states and there is not even a VA posting on Goodwill. OUCH!

Any other good sites to watch? Thanks again!
    -Justin