Thread: Popeye Pachinko Machine / Sammy Japanese Page Translation A.K.A WHF IS THAT???

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Popeye Pachinko Machine / Sammy Japanese Page Translation A.K.A WHF IS THAT???

First, I want to thank everyone here for putting up with all the constant Popeye Pachinko question posts. I know that I've been posting alot about this machine. I just want one real bad. I just hope that my current lead will pay off and I'll have this to add to my current Popeye collection.

Anyways, my current question is this:
    Screen shot 2013-06-05 at 4.25.00 PM.jpg
    WHAT THE @!#& DOES ALL THIS MEAN???

Hehe! Recently, I found out about the plastic wave animation on the playfield but what about the foot/rainbow stuff pictured in the low half of the picture? Does any of that move? Anyone care to explain what that all about?

I swear that one day, I will own this machine and I will stop boring you guys with all on my posts... Until I start jones'n for another Pachinko/Pachislo Machine. Like always, thanks for all the help.
    WANTED LIST: Tom & Jerry Pachinko (2010). Blood+ Pachislo (2010). Woody Woodpecker Pachinko (2004). Indiana Jones Pachiko or Pachislo (2006). Ghostbusters Pachinko. Popeye Pachiko (2004). Takumi Way Pachinko (2008).

2. The following user says "Thanks" to The Rube

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Popeye Pachinko Machine / Sammy Japanese Page Translation A.K.A WHF IS THAT?

We've all been on that quest Rube. I am so hopeful that you will find it quickly.

That brochure is just to get you all hyped up about the machine and the features, it looks like it is trying to describe the "Step up" hints

せぶん戦闘機 せぶん