Thread: Kyoraku's Pachilog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Kyoraku's Pachilog

Just curious...Combattler V is my first Kyoraku machine, and I noticed a few cool features (even though the machine isn't really 100% operational yet). One of them is the Pachilog feature, which has mission goals for you to complete, among other things. I was wondering, does anyone know more about Pachilog? If you plug the machine in to the internet via the ethernet port (unless it was a phone port, and I misjudged), will it upload your play data, and allow you to carry it to other machines with the Pachilog feature? It seems cool, and I'd like to learn more about it. Thanks!
    ---
    "Marty, hurry and empty the balls!" - Jennifer, 2008 Sammy Back To The Future

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Kyoraku's Pachilog

if there is a port in the front of the macine... maybe??? but im sure any plug in ports are located in the back and thairfor unaccessable to the player...
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It looks like the game uses QR codes. There is a Pachilog app for iPhone and Android, which lets you scan the codes in. But I'm wondering if the machine needs an Internet connection to download play data if you move to another machine or parlor?
    ---
    "Marty, hurry and empty the balls!" - Jennifer, 2008 Sammy Back To The Future

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Kyoraku's Pachilog

Android: ぱちƒ*‚ - Free Application for Android
    iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pach...452251830?mt=8

uses QR codes just like the Bisty Moba Suro/Pachi app I've been using on the Eva 7 pachinko... pretty cool. Keeps stats like how much of the game I've cleared. Put in like 30 hours so far and have 240% synchro, but only 42% cleared, and 1 of 40 "secret battles" cleared. Ouch. So I've gotta put in another 50? yeesh...

And yeah... it needs internet to load QR codes for save or give you passcodes to enter into the machine to load your save.

The biggest bother was setting up an account, which I assume you'll need to do on the Kyoraku one too. No ccard necessary... but do it in Chrome so you can turn on transation if you don't know basic Kanji. And have a Japanese address ready. I chose to use the address of the Tokyo Dome... 東京都文京区後楽1丁目3番61号
    Last edited by Chumsize; 04-23-2013 at 02:44 PM.
    Woof!

5. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Chumsize