Thread: Heracles pachislo Machine for sale.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Heracles pachislo Machine for sale.

Hi, I am looking to sell a Pachislo Heracles machine. Fully functional everything works. It's still in its original japanese format however, I have found an English manual to go with it. If I'm unable to sell it on here, perhaps direction as to where I can sell it would be a help. I tried on Ebay but got banned as the hopper/coin slot was still connected. I have loads of tokens with it and both keys. it's in very good condition. I think I still have the videos of it on youtube still,. yep I do IMG_0130.MOV - YouTube

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks,
    Izzy.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Heracles pachislo Machine for sale.

im sure i have seen these for sale on E-bay before??? the problem could be your choice of works.. there is no coin slot... only a place to put tokens... could another member please respond if these are ok on da-bay??

and of course

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I believe everything would be fine on eBay if you state it works on tokens only. Good luck with the sale.

And Welcome to PachiTalk!
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: Heracles pachislo Machine for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by koushiro1 View Post
    Hi, I am looking to sell a Pachislo Heracles machine. Fully functional everything works. It's still in its original japanese format however, I have found an English manual to go with it. If I'm unable to sell it on here, perhaps direction as to where I can sell it would be a help. I tried on Ebay but got banned as the hopper/coin slot was still connected. I have loads of tokens with it and both keys. it's in very good condition. I think I still have the videos of it on youtube still,. yep I do IMG_0130.MOV - YouTube

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks,
    Izzy.

Hi There!!

Pachislos (and pachinkos) are sold all the time here on eBay UK

I think the problem lies in how the listings are worded, if you use wording like 'gambling machine' or 'Fruit Machine' then it's going to flag up at eBay

Also I've seen pachislo ads pulled because they mentioned silly things like they take currency or can be converted to take currency and that is definitely going to get a listing pulled.

If I were you, I would take a look at any current pachislo listings and see how they have worded them, it may help to put in large letters a "Note to eBay" stating that these are for pleasure only and operated solely by tokens. (sometimes people just state the payouts / hopper have been disconnected, I suspect they don't always disconnect them )

Not 100% sure what you mean by "It's still in its original Japanese format" as these machines were designed and manufactured for use in Japanese Parlours, and so they are Japanese by definition. (Although you may find a few that do include some English speech and / or text on screen and /or casing / artwork etc).

I believe your model is from 2001 called 'Heracles' (or maybe Heracles 2??) and manufactured by Aruze, here is our Research Centre link:

PachiTalk Research Center - Aruze / Eleco / Macy / Mizuho - Heracles - PachiTalk

If selling here at PachiTalk, members will probably ask what price you are looking for, or if it is offers you are inviting??

Also good clear pics of the front and inside of your pachislo will assist in any sale.

Good Luck and Welcome to PachiTalk!!

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

5. The following user says "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi again! And thanks for the welcome! Thanks for the help about E-bay, I will look into that, I hadn't realised I could have listed it as a token machine only.

I stated it was still in the Japanese format as I have seen others *very very similar* in the shop window if a Cashino adult gaming centre and they were converted to English as I had the chance to speak to the manager about them as I wanted to know more if possible about the one I had.

Yes, I would be open to offers on here and if there is any wording that would be great for E-bay then all the better. At least then I can direct them that way if need be.

It's a great machine of entertainment. it's just i have lost my job, I have a car I can't afford anymore and I need to kinda make some money to buy a small moped as I still need transport, Not a huge car that I have at the moment

7. The following user says "Thanks" to koushiro1