Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Computer Pachinko - $265 - Maryland Pickup

Woof!

2. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to Chumsize

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Computer Pachinko - $265 - Maryland Pickup

That is very similar to mine. Some of the components are mounted differently though. Seems over-priced for an untested machine.
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

4. The following user says "Thanks" to Card Shark

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Card Shark View Post
    That is very similar to mine. Some of the components are mounted differently though. Seems over-priced for an untested machine.
    the back has been riped off and the parts are hung in different places...

the formica has been pulld from the bottom front of the machine as well...

i would say its well over priced.. unless it works flawless.. then
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Going to keep an eye on it. I may be headed near there on the way to NJ in a couple of weeks. Might stop by and check it out.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

100 machines and counting...

8. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to mxfaiman

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi,

I am new to the forum and I am the guy that bought the pachinko that you are talking about. I just thought that it was cool and took a chance. I paid $200.00 for it, not knowing if that was a fair price or not. Coinopwarehouse is the place that sold it. They basically buy out old vendors and generally sell all the garbage that's been sitting around that doesn't work.

I usually buy old arcade and vending machines and get them working as a hobby. I have two pachinkos already, but I never saw one that was coin operated. So far, from watching a Youtube video, I noticed that power supply's cord has been cut off, the power supply is laying around, the two computer boards on top are dangling, but besides that I thought it was worth a shot. I am not familiar with electronics. I mainly do electromechanical games. Anyway, I will pick it up in a month, check it out, power it up, and see if it smokes.

I did not notice the veneer coming off in front. Where was that at?

Does anyone have a schematic or a working game?

What would be a good price on one of these?

Thanks,

Larry

10. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to Lar

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

WELCOME!!!

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

im glad ya found your way over...

if ya do a search on the boards hear for "computer pachinko" there should be a few posts to read and lots of Pics..

as for value??? everyone has there thoughts... as ya can see from above we thought it was over priced.. (not knowing if it worked) but if its working then your good

if there is anything we can do feel free to ask... like i said in my mail.. were a friendly bunch

and of course

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them

Thanks
    Thanks Received

$200.00...I think that's a great deal! Try to buy a pachinko machine with a cabinet for that price- I would be very happy if I was you! Now the question is can we get it working for ya! I'm a newbie also and I found everyone out here to be very helpful! If I was you I would take a good "walk around" video of the machine, post it on youtube and put a link here. Hopefully we can get it running for ya!

Joe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

welcome to pachitalk!!!
    DMinor アルファマイナー Coo coo for kenrimonos!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the nice words. I love it when you find people with the same interests who are willing to help you. I was going through the posts and it seems that there are a lot of members who have these computer pachinko machines and that most of them had issues. That opto-Coupled Interrupter seems like it would be an achilles heel to the machine. I'm guessing that it is used to send a signal to the scoring board. That's what it sounds like to me from what I am reading. I don't know if it does anything else or for that matter if it even sends a signal to the scoring board.

I have a 1976 pinball machine that uses a photo cell to score points from a rotating disc. The disc rotates, breaks the light beam, but no points get tallyed. I used a stronger wattage bulb and it works for awhile. I am assuming that the opto-Coupled Interrupter would be a similar problem due to age.

Like I said before, if it had relays and switches instead of boards, I'd be in heaven.

I can't wait until I get this. I am really excited. At first I thought it was just a stand for a pachinko machine. I was like wow that's cool, a stand with a pachinko marquee, I'll put my Nishigin in there. Then I saw that it was coin operated and that was huge bonus, now I can't wait until it arrives at the Chicagoland Advertisement and Jukebox show, I just call it the show. Twice a year people gather here to sell machines. If you haven't heard about it, it's pretty cool. It use to be better before Ebay, but there's still tons of neat items lurking about. I never saw one of these there before or for that matter anywhere, but now that I've seen it, I will definately keep an eye out for one. The show mostly has jukeboxes, Coke machines, vending, arcade games, etc. All that cool stuff. I probably passed by one before and had blinders on.

I can't wait, hopefully it isn't to butchered up insided. It looks like someone just ripped the back off and pryed open the coin box. Took the money and left. So hopefully all the parts are there. The only thing that I can see missing is the coin return button. I have been downloading all kinds of pictures to make comparisons. Thanks again for all your support and future help!!

Larry.

16. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to Lar

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to PachiTalk!!

I'm pretty sure the members here will be able to help with any advice you need and congratulations on getting this one!!

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to PachiTalk and congratulations!!!

I have the same machine in my game room.

image_4.jpg

I also have a pdf with the instructions for the machine and schematics. If you PM me your email address, I will be happy to send you a copy. Let me know if you need any more pictures, I will be glad to help any way I can.

Here are a couple of videos of my machine that were were made by the previous owner.

Lt Teddys Computer Pachinko inside - YouTube

Lt Teddys Computer Pachinko game play - YouTube

19. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to Card Shark

Thanks
    Thanks Received

to Pachitalk!

I hope you are able to fix up that machine. It looks like it is in pretty good shape from the front.

Here is a pic referring to where laminate was missing (red arrow). But looking at it again it is a metal plate so no worries your all good there.

coin op.jpg

If you have any questions feel free to ask, one of us is bound to have an answer for you. And once again welcome to PT.

-Max

100 machines and counting...

21. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to mxfaiman

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Mine has the same metal plate.

23. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Card Shark

Thanks
    Thanks Received

at first it looks like it sould have formica.. the machine above looked like it had glue resadue on it.. but?? must be normal

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The lower portion of mine (just above the metal strip) is formica. Just a different pattern. It looks sort of like marble. I can post a close up of that section if it will help.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well I picked up the machine last weekend and it is filthy but it looks like everything is there. Here's a few pictures but these are not my machine, I got these off of this site. I'm just using it for a reference. There are a few broken plastic pieces, but if I can't find replacement pieces, I can get buy without them by rigging up something. If I remember correctly, someone on this site was selling off pieces from a parts machine. I believe I read that somewhere, but before I get ahead of myself, I will have to make sure the machine works first before I look for those parts. Here are the parts that I saw that were broken. #1 is the plastic piece with the weight in the center to keep the balls in line. #2 is the plastic tray that holds the balls. The left side is seperated from the wood. #3 is the plastic where the solenoid attaches for shaking the ball tray. The last picture is the cord and connector. I have the power pack and the one connector but am missing the cord and its connectors. I do have a grey line coming out with a black, white, and green wire. I am assuming that it would be the 110V and the ground. I haven't had a chance to really clean this and go over it more, but that was what I noticed from a visual inspection.

just curious how you would open up the front of the machine with that back wood piece glued on. I never saw a key for any Pachinko machines. Maybe that's why some of these machines have the square cut out of the side??plastic.jpgcord.jpg

Thanks
    Thanks Received

One more thing. I did notice that the light bulb is missing. Any idea on what flourescent bulb to use? O.K. another thing...is that a starter next to the bulb, it was a clear glass canister? I never saw a clear starter before. From the looks of it, it appeared to be opened electrically. I believe there was a gap.

Thanks,

Larry.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have the same machine and ended up removing the existing fluorescent sockets and wiring and replaced it all with a new fixture from Lowes. I felt it was a safer and more economical route to go. I just used a standard "under the counter" fixture with a long cord and on/off switch. I think I paid under $10 for it.
    Jeff Jackson, Denver CO

There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

29. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to JACKSJE4

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast