Thread: ???Parts Machine???

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default ???Parts Machine???

There was a machine listed on Craigslist for $25.
    http://tippecanoe.craigslist.org/vgm/3628897455.html

Stated that it was not working but came with coins. I contacted them and it came with 500 tokens, so I'am thinking that it would be worth it for the tokens and whatever parts I could salvage from the machine to use on my other machines, would be worth the $25 price tag.

Went and picked it up, the seller said it did nothing when he plugged it in. So I loaded it up and got it home. Opened it up and it was evident that mice had made it their home. So, I cleaned it out and thought I'd plug it in and see what would happen. The belly glass light lit up and #3 was displayed in the "Win" display. Looked at the reset key and it was turned to the right. The machine was in reset mode. So, I did a reset and the machine came to life. Started to play it and it all worked but the stop buttons. After a little investigation found that the wiring harness from the stop board to the reel assembly had been chewed by the mice. I had an extra harness, from another machine, replaced it and the machine was working fully.

After a couple of hours of cleaning it up, my "parts machine" is now a fully working machine and for being mostly all Japanese machine it is really a pretty enjoyable machine to play. It didn't take long to figure out what the 4th and 5th reels symbols all mean. The 5 reels are "cool".

Here's a picture of it. Daruma Cat

002.jpg
    What if...​the ​HOKEY POKEY, is what it's all about?

2. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to Wayne-Ooo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: ???Parts Machine???

Looks like you are the lucky cat!
    Pachinko -Nishijin "C" Fishing Game & Hockey, Red Lions, CR Red Lions, Heiwa Double Wing, Takao Bruce Lee, SanseiR&D 777 Sevens Rock, Sankyo Wanted!, lots of other vintages!; Pachislo -SPIN LUCK, Kung Fu Lady, Gamera High Grade, Gundam

4. The following user says "Thanks" to naha13