Thread: My Arrange ball...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default My Arrange ball...

I really didn't know for sure until yesterday my wife scored the arrange ball off ebay, ( I suspected but she is good )
    It was like breaking into a sealed tomb of some Egyptian pharos getting through all the packing,

I was, am very excited but of course it doesn't fully work,
    It's very clean and nice, and I guess if I knew what some things meant I would be better off,
    I have several pictures to show what I am talking about.

Jan Ball front off.jpg

First I learned is while the tokens that came with it "look" like Pachislo tokens they are not,
    These are bigger while the Pachislo will work the us dollar coins work too ( smaller tokens fall thru )
    This alarms me, does that mean there are no vending machine that accept us dollar coins, I get them as change but never though if any machine accepts them...anywway I have been collecting tokens for years have 10's of 1000's I could sort out a mismatch of the right size but I like how the us dollars feel and will hit my bank for enough to play.
    For now it's Pachislo.
    The machines I used to play years ago had you pay to play with a normal brass token but paid with the aluminum tokens the machines where electrons how did they pull that off? I don't think I could play with one token and get with another on my machine.

I drop in one of the tokens that came with it and nothing as far as resetting or dumping balls into play, the token runs down and drops in the jackpot tube
    So I dumped the balls into play by working the solenoid by hand,
    I couldn't resist just playing it a couple times like this, but to see what lights work on the center martix I dropped a ball into each pocket 1-16 then that middle crown a picture shows that most lights do not work, seeing these are micro switches I can check if juice is getting out to the lamp which appear to be a solder to replace situation.

Jan Ball front all bottom pockets.jpg

I then pushed that red button and it hammered out 5 tokens and that solenoid is a loud one, I very well might have to rig a bell,
    Then when I tried to add a token to the coin slot it spit out 5 more payout tokens, this was repeated several times dropping a token into the coin slot and it spitting 5 tokens until it ran the token jackpot tube out enough to trigger that low token lamp.

Some of this post I wrote last night, today I put a volt meter to each lamp leads all the center matrix get volts in the mid 20's so burned out bulbs, also if you look at the lamps across the top all work the two on the ends that do not work have volts but no bulbs, will missing or burnt bulbs affect the machine?

I know several of you guys are gurus with these and might have ideas where I should start but do a little arrange ball 101 for me,
    What do the buttons on the side do, one red and four with the same numbers as upper pockets,
    The one high pocket has "B" on it is that a special bonus or same as hitting the middle pocket with the crown?
    What do all the different lamps tell us and up on the upper left is a green "jan ball" light is doesn't work nor get volts above it is a red and green light that I have seen both come on, on the upper right is a red lamp and green lamp which both also work.

Jan Ball upper left light red.JPGJan Ball curcuit board.jpgJan Ball curcuit wiring cut.JPGJan Ball inside back.jpgJan Ball inside front.jpgJan Ball side buttons.jpg

So the big issues are, when you pay your coin the balls do not dump for play, the upper right green lamp goes off and on with adding tokens,
    After I force a ball dump by hand and play the game, I hit the red button it will dump 5 tokens,
    Then if I add a token to the coin slot seems the second token make the machine dump tokens until the tube runs low.
    What is the black switch on the curcuit board for seems it doesn't do anything.

Many thanks all for any help.
    "We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of the dreams"

2. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to The13bats