Thread: VegasFlowers Review/Great Wave off Kanagawa machine review

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thumbs up VegasFlowers Review/Great Wave off Kanagawa machine review

Hello pachi talk!

Today my "mt.fuji" (Great Wave off Kanagawa) machine came in. Heres a short review of the package and review of the company. In-case anyone is interested in buying one from this seller.

So a couple weeks ago I spotted a pachinko machine that i kept on looking at, for some reason, every night at work i would look at pics, and watch videos of it.
    I decided to ask the seller (VegasFlowers )to take down the auction and send me a paypal receipt. It was REALLY great priced. I called him at 7.am from work one day and who took the time to discuss the bussniess , what his plans are, the machine, and history and ANY questions I had, It was direct to his cell phone. Very nice guy!
    Funny story, when i was sleeping in the day waiting for the delivery (i work midnight shift) i had a dream that i got sent the wrong machine and it was a neo geo stand up arcade game. I awoke to the door bell ringing!This was my package-

mail.google.com.jpgioioi.jpgnjjn.jpgnb.jpgiuyt.jpgbnbnbb.jpg
    Packed VERY good, with foam, and the cords were taped up. On the back taped was a little tub and 400 pachinko balls. All clean. The machine Was clean aside from a little dust it looked new!
    The included pamphlet was very nice, with instructions and phone numbers. Its little details such as a printed manual and instructions that makes it look complete. The balls were shiny, no rust, and it was PLUG AND PLAY.(going into fever mode first time it turned on! whoohoo!!)

Overall , great company, great FAST shipping (i think 4 days) great product, printed instructions and included balls where nice! Will order from again! Very PLUG and PLAY!

2. The following 9 users say "Thanks" to jasonartamis

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: VegasFlowers Review/Great Wave off Kanagawa machine review

The machine review-Nishijin CR浮世絵GS

I LOVE playing this one, maybe the music, or the blue lights..or how the pins are located...it is very fun! This machine features a autostereoscopic display that is very similar to the technology used on the nintendo 3DS,its very cool! It really shows the depth and makes it fun. The machine is also a tease! you think you lost..then POP! a 3d bubble pops and u get the bonus! so much fun. It only has one speaker on the left side, also , the glass is plexi glass plastic, not glass, does that mean the orgnal glass was broken and replaced with plexi glass?
    The background is based off off The Great Wave off Kanagawa A famous woodblock print from approx 1882.

$T2eC16Z,!)sE9swm,1pCBR!2g8rfZ!~~60_3.JPG$(KGrHqR,!qoFDlHSnbFmBR!2g4c9K!~~60_12.JPG$(KGrHqJ,!qwFDkjVw75MBR!2g63Er!~~60_12.JPGmlkmllm.jpgnjnjn.jpgm.jpgmlp.jpgoiioi.jpgnknml.jpg

4. The following 8 users say "Thanks" to jasonartamis

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I am not a huge fan of moderns...but I have heard nothing but good things about this machine!

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Very nice...

Quote Originally Posted by jasonartamis View Post
    the glass is plexi glass plastic, not glass, does that mean the orgnal glass was broken and replaced with plexi glass?
    Many of the moderns I got back when they still used square glass had it replaced with a piece of plexi (including ones I got from this same seller 8 years ago)

Maybe they figured out that instead of dealing with broken glass it would just be better to have them shipped over without the glass since it was so easy to replace before companies switched over to different custom window shapes??

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

7. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to MrGneiss

Thanks
    Thanks Received

congratulations Jason!Love those pictures!
    glad you had a good shipping experience as well,looks like you scored a winner!
    DMinor アルファマイナー Coo coo for kenrimonos!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Congratulations!! That is a beautiful machine.

Glad to hear Vegas Flowers is doing such a good job as well. Might have to send them some business.
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by jasonartamis View Post
    The machine review-Nishijin CR浮世絵GS

I LOVE playing this one, maybe the music, or the blue lights..or how the pins are located...it is very fun! This machine features a autostereoscopic display that is very similar to the technology used on the nintendo 3DS,its very cool! It really shows the depth and makes it fun. The machine is also a tease! you think you lost..then POP! a 3d bubble pops and u get the bonus! so much fun. It only has one speaker on the left side, also , the glass is plexi glass plastic, not glass, does that mean the orgnal glass was broken and replaced with plexi glass?
    The background is based off off The Great Wave off Kanagawa A famous woodblock print from approx 1882.

$T2eC16Z,!)sE9swm,1pCBR!2g8rfZ!~~60_3.JPG$(KGrHqR,!qoFDlHSnbFmBR!2g4c9K!~~60_12.JPG$(KGrHqJ,!qwFDkjVw75MBR!2g63Er!~~60_12.JPGmlkmllm.jpgnjnjn.jpgm.jpgmlp.jpgoiioi.jpgnknml.jpg
    Hi Jason,

I have the same machine and it IS a lot of fun to play! If you want to replace the plexi with glass, to make it original, it is no problem. There is actually 2 pieces of glass in this machine.
    Take out the plexi and measure it, go to a glass cutter and ask for 2 sheets of double thick glass. That is what I did with a few of my pachinko's that had plexi in them. You can only do this
    with the older pachinko's. Enjoy! Great choice!

Jerry
    PACHINKO, THE #1 DRUG!

11. The following user says "Thanks" to portercbl

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by portercbl View Post
    Hi Jason,

I have the same machine and it IS a lot of fun to play! If you want to replace the plexi with glass, to make it original, it is no problem. There is actually 2 pieces of glass in this machine.
    Take out the plexi and measure it, go to a glass cutter and ask for 2 sheets of double thick glass. That is what I did with a few of my pachinko's that had plexi in them. You can only do this
    with the older pachinko's. Enjoy! Great choice!

Jerry
    thanks jerry! i was going to ask that next! I didnt know about it was 2 sheets of glass. Will post new pics of it with glass and a video of the reaches and fever soon. I hope you guys enjoy my reviews and pictures every new pachi i get, will do the same thing
    funny thing ive been playing this more then my super sea story 2