Been putzing around with several of my machines, getting them to work is always a fun challenge,
So I have this Nishijin super deluxe sophia that I just can't seem to get working,
I have included a few pictures in case someone more savvy sees something I missed, ( did give names to things that might be unique to me lol )
The issue is with a jackpot, the scoring ball will push the paddle down to the bottom where is should drop that winning ball and pay off, but several wrong things happen, the ball gets stuck at the bottom, but even when I work it and make it fall through the jackpot mach doesn't drop it's load the arm is a hair and I do mean a hair from dropping, I can work the other end of the paddle and it just won't allow the jackpot to drop unless I help it at the mech itself, then the rod that was a hair from dumping the jack pot doesn't move the other way enough to load the next jackpot.
If you look at the picture showing the paddle it is hanging lower at rest than working ones I have seen.If you look through the sorta clear box to the right of the jackpot mech the jackpot mech arm has a wire that does seem to be a stop of sorts can it be bent to give more movement of the jackpot arm?

Any ideas where I am missing it on this one?

Seesaw.jpgjackpot.JPGpaddle.jpg