Thread: "Super Sea Story Okinawa 2" REVIEW and 5 BROTHERS REVIEW & PICS!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default "Super Sea Story Okinawa 2" REVIEW and 5 BROTHERS REVIEW & PICS!

HELLO PACHI TALK!

My first machine arrived a few days ago, and Ive lost many hours of sleep playing. Here a simple review and pictures of the arrival, unpacking, playing process.
    bhjv.jpgmail.google.comnbjb.jpgbj.jpgThe shipping was 3 days.The box arrived in good Shape. THE PACKING WAS AMAZING. This company, and im not joking, had the most professional packing ive ever seen, even better then amazon.com. Im sending a personal letter to the owner of the company for this. Included was a pamphlet of other machines, instructions, pachinko balls (CLEAN or new). Also included free was shipping, volume adjustments, and a base stabilizer. It was PLUG AND PLAY. It was won on ebay, and this was the exact machine i was looking for, at an AMAZING price. Here is the website - FIVE BROTHERS TRADING COMPANY, INC. | We are the premier supplier of Japanese Pinball and Slot machines called "Pachinko" and "Pachislo" machines and accessories directly from Japan and we are confident that we can fulfill all of your Pachinko and Pa I truly believe after doing alot of internet ordering for quiet some time, this is the BEST company for this kind of product. He answers emails mostly on the same day, great prices, clean machines, free extras. One thing that happened was a confusion in shipping, so it took a couple extra days, he apologized profusely and included 500 extra balls.
    cvb.jpgAttachment 62531ertg.jpghghgh.jpgAttachment 62534

My boyfriend ( an amazingly handsome southern guy) Played Pachinko for the first time. My fascination with Japanese culture and games sometimes puzzles him , but after a couple try's and a few hundred balls fired, he admitted its fun and hes never seen anything like it! Now im going to have to fight for play time on it whens hes over!!!
    nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.jpg

All and all, GREAT machine, Fast shipping, GREAT service, the it looks amazing and plays great! There is some things im still trying to figure out on the machine. How many balls I win/ how to make the flower spin and light white like on the videos (help?ideas?) So far Ive matched numbers then it went to different screens where it said round 1-14, then back to the beginning screen. I know when in the

rounds 1-14 the more balls i get in the tulip the more i win back on the bottom, but how to do i make the flower spin, light white, and spin?

I wrote this review incase anyone new (like myself) happens to find the hobby of pachinko, and wants to get a machine of thier own. They are not too expensive, they look great, and with the seller mentioned above, there are so many options and availabilities. Try that website, ebay, and criaglist. Those are the bestv places ive found so far. Hope you enjoyed!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The following 13 users say "Thanks" to jasonartamis

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: "Super Sea Story Okinawa 2" REVIEW and 5 BROTHERS REVIEW & PICS!

Congratulations on your first pachinko!!

Glad to hear you had a good buying experience

I still remember how excited I was when I received my first pachinko, Star Wars, way back in 2006, that initial excitement has stayed with me all these years

The exhilaration of the senses. I can fully understand how you may be losing hours of sleep, there's always that 'just one more go' to see what new things will happen on screen and with the progress of the game, and if you hit a FEVER round, you come through the other side in a daze.

Sorry I've never played that particular model so can't comment on the specific gameplay, but I'm sure others will pop in with advice.

Congrats again!!
    Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

4. The following user says "Thanks" to hanabi

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hibiscus time that one has some cute ootari music. The flower rotating is all done by the computer. Will indicate a higher probability of a win. After many hours playing on my Super Sea Story Meditteranian. I have never had the sun and cloud feature move (Same location as your flower)

Best way is play more.
    Ian #UKPachinko

6. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

images.jpeg Uh oh... You're hooked. And I may be a bit "newbyish" saying that because I was in your exact shoes about 6 months ago, while others around here have been addicted for 10-20 times that long. BUT - glad to see it. Sorta like addiction NTR...
    And 5 Bro's is a good seller. Most other sellers are good too - just check em out here first (don't find out otherwise the hard way)
    Last edited by Chumsize; 01-11-2013 at 07:48 AM.
    Woof!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

thanks for the pictures and review, welcome to the addiction
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi Jasonartamis,
    Welcome to the world of Pachinko! This won't be your first and last machine, TRUST ME! Now you need more balls and a Dave Rob Dongle to really enjoy playing.
    As for what the machine will do? Just play, PLAY, then PLAY some more and you will really be surprised as to what you experience! I have machines that I have played for years
    off and on and at times they still do things I have never seen them do! Use the chance button all of the time to surprise yourself also!
    Good luck, have fun and welcome to OUR ADDICTION!
    Jerry
    PACHINKO, THE #1 DRUG!

10. The following user says "Thanks" to portercbl