Good morning all, first time post here. I just bought two machines from craigslist one works and the other needs help. At first the error was CJ and I looked at the back of the mech and found that the spring for the first coin sensor was loose and inside the sensor. That is fixed but now I show a Cr code. After an odds reset the code comes up instantly after turning the reset switch. I have done 8 hours of reading and not found the answer to what im looking for. What I have found so far is the bottom fuse on the power supply was popped (fixed now) the electromagnet that pulls the coin track closed does not engage when the machine powers on. I have tried this coin mech on the other machine and the magnet does work and the coin track goes into position. I then tried the magnet from the good machine on the bad one and it did not work. I have checked all wires and plugs on the board under the window, reset a million times, cleaned the mech and hopper many times, I am getting to the point where I am very frustrated. Does anyone know what the wires should read and the coin mech plug(plugged in and unplugged)? What is a Cr code? what does it mean? can I bypass the coin mech to see if the machine is working? any help would be great